You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

R_pea_2@ R@ck_Zy's

drjimmy1964

• Emerald Sponsor
drjimmy1964

• Group:  Emerald Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  447

Posted (edited)

Can you spl!t these magazines into two chapters - read one now-  one later -   or not wise ?   I read it wasn't smart and whole mag should be read at @ne time 

Not used to these style mag's  - HAd r@ckZee's B4,  but not these,  they are like old sk@@l  asp!r!ns size.     Usually get baby Asp!r!n sized  R@ck_zee's 

They do pack a punch  . no complaints - love the story  - just wanted to read some now,  some  later on each mag -  if wise and possible ...

If not wise,   why do they print these magazines with that l1ne ? Makes one think it's OK

R@CK_ZY_20_.png

Edited by drjimmy1964
wanted to add extra line at end to ask "why" and had hit submit too early

• Grand Poobah
Akup7ich

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,242

Posted (edited)

I have seen those before! It’s a brand American brand. My Percocet fives I get at the pharmacy or that same brand. I’m actually jealous :-)  oh In the fives are exactly the same way the lines in between the are in the r and the P . 

Suoer hope to see some of those next week. When I finally get my pizza dough for the week.

You can absolutely split those! They are not slow release. Depends on your tolerance though. And all that fun stuff @drjimmy1964

In the meantime I’m gonna go scratch some one dollar lottery tickets and hope I want something :-)In the meantime I’m gonna go scratch some one dollar lottery tickets and hope I want something :-)😝😝🤦‍♀️

Edited by Akup7ich
Line

• Emerald Sponsor
drjimmy1964

• Group:  Emerald Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  447

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Akup7ich said:

You can absolutely split those! They are not slow release. Depends on your tolerance though. And all that fun stuff @drjimmy1964

@Akup7ich  I want to thank you for leaving this answer for me - but can I ask you - how do you know they aren't sl@w ?  The ONLY reason I ask is because as much as I want to spl!t.   I can't find any info via search in regards to these magazines other to tell me they are 0K_Zee  H1ghDr@Kl@_r1de and I think I've only saw the "be careful - do not read 1/2 a book - it's dangerous - read from cover to cover " tending to make me believe that I shouldn't.      I know - you're saying " why ask a question if I am not going to believe the answer"  -  It's not you -it's my paranoia with spl!it!ng -  I just wish I could find a w.page that would clearly say they aren't extend rel.  but inst rel  ( I assume you are saying ) .   I'm trying to stretch the soup for reason's out of my control per the "head chef"....

Speaking of scratch offs - I use "Jackpocket"  which  I downloaded to get in last minute on the Billion $$ drawing couple Fridays ago - Never was into online gambling, but since a relative told me it was safe and secure    Mods probably would prefer I don't talk too much or at all wasting forum space regarding lottery but wanted to answer the scratch off part.   If its ok, we should move topic  to DM but I'm not on all the time, but good luck  

Edited by drjimmy1964
overlooked and failed originally to answer Akup's scratch off part of response, but won't make it a habit

• Grand Poobah
Akup7ich

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,242

Posted (edited)

Hiya @drjimmy1964 I’m not completely positive. Ialways follow your own instincts 

however over the last year or two I have a friend that gets the 30 version locally. It’s been a Bluemoon since I’ve had them. But I know that the RP brand makes them in the fives to the 30s. I just assumed that they were not extended release. I would just Google the pill and see what you think if you have an already. I forget which website I get the urine test from but I just buy a variety of them and sometimes I mix A suspicious snack and water and test it like it was testing urine. And then I do a test with regular water and orange juice. And when somethings positive and the rest of the liquid variations are negative and I feel pretty confident that that means whatever suspicious pill I had has fety The times I’ve done that it’s not been on that particular pill it’s been on the ones over the year or two that turned out to be not good ones 

then my second test is my own urine in the traditional way and one of this 14 dip for 16 dip cups. I’ve been pretty lucky my last several orders have been good. I think at the 10 level and I’m praying at the 10 mg level the bad stuff is out of the system for now at least where I get it. Or if I find some thing that doesn’t suit me well I just move on to something else. Because I’m so scared of getting a bad batch of anything I don’t go deep I just do a variety of what I like.

The only other thing I guess is that I’ve been wrong before for sure! It’s just so scary these days. So I fall on the testing

And the only way I’ve had those is not on the forum so I can get a test and then just trust your gut and do minimal amounts

Edited by Akup7ich
Trsting