You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What is ku and 8fa?

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  68

Forgive my ignorance, I just never heard of these rc's before and can't find anything about them. Anybody know what they are all about?

• Vendor Account.
goodrc9

• Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  94

Posted (edited)

You can contact me, I give you more info. 

What kind of chemcials are you looking for?

Following is my contact info.

Edited by goodrc9

• Moderators.
DoomKitty

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,148

@Kranks  If you search there are a few threads already about them.  KU/BU/TU are all the same thing and have been identified as dimethylpentylone (aka dipentylone) and 8FA is some sort of cannibinoid, no clue which one though.  Haven't seen any positive reports on it.   Also be aware that since vendors arent being honest with what they are selling, the actual chems could be changing all the time, so even if the KU/BU/TU was analyzed and found to be dipentylone a few months ago, theres no reason to believe every batch is that.  A bit sad really.

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  68

@DoomKitty thank you so very much for your reply, you're a huge help! And I'll make sure to search before posting next time. Not sure what I was thinking. 

• Moderators.
DoomKitty

@Kranks It's getting tricky to search b/c they keep changing the names!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  44

@DoomKitty

That is so helpful, cause they make things a mess and potentially dangerous, especially for those a bit less experienced or new to this.

nice to see some try to unravel their mysteries

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Hardtackone

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  70

Posted (edited)

I took the leap and not being some novice player have many reagent testing kits and got the BU KU and also country New Zealand a huge favor did the Lab testing for exact chemical name >> LOL! Yeah where I think  Flinstone vitamins are banned so bad there; LOL! BU KU is really just old school Methylpentylone and guess what It is HELL OF ALLOT better than even Crustal meth if you hit that out of water pipe or a Chalet ( Meth pipe). But one bad bad thing smells and tastes like terrible horrible but better through a water pipe! Bong for all us pot heads in the 70s 80s and 90s.  LOL do not go into head shop say to clerk hey need a meth pipe or weed bong " Get the hell out of here " clerk will tell you """ I don't sell that here"...sorry Need a TABBACO pipe or little glass pipe with a rose LMAO!!!! Now that I do have sir!   So my experience no bad effects but It is pretty addictive because works and after enough about same as TINA. So mu little experience to share with all you!  PS if you decide try it gott a hit with Torch lighter not some Bic lighter ok?  it  takes higher heat to vaporize it !

Edited by 2earls
Don't want to possibly offend anyone even though it was funny

• Vendor Account.
Blackpanda

• Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  128

On 10/3/2022 at 3:26 AM, Hardtackone said:

I took the leap and not being some novice player have many reagent testing kits and got the BU KU and also country New Zealand a huge favor did the Lab testing for exact chemical name >> LOL! Yeah where I think  Flinstone vitamins are banned so bad there; LOL! BU KU is really just old school Methylpentylone and guess what It is HELL OF ALLOT better than even Crustal meth if you hit that out of water pipe or a Chalet ( Meth pipe). But one bad bad thing smells and tastes like terrible horrible but better through a water pipe! Bong for all us pot heads in the 70s 80s and 90s.  LOL do not go into head shop say to clerk hey need a meth pipe or weed bong " Get the hell out of here " clerk will tell you """ I don't sell that here"...sorry Need a TABBACO pipe or little glass pipe with a rose LMAO!!!! Now that I do have sir!   So my experience no bad effects but It is pretty addictive because works and after enough about same as TINA. So mu little experience to share with all you!  PS if you decide try it gott a hit with Torch lighter not some Bic lighter ok?  it  takes higher heat to vaporize it !

Thanks for the info,bro ,It really helps alot !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators.
DoomKitty

Ok, I'm going to lock this thread because vendors keep trying to vend in it.  The only current answer to the OPs question is:

KU (formerly known as BU) HAS BEEN TESTED AS DIMETHYLPENTYLONE AKA DIPENTYLONE

8FA IS AN UNKNOWN CANNABINOID

I'll update this if anything changes.