You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

my fav vendors

Mgd

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  421

it used to be botanical bunny but then i found out Yokratom, 60for that price kilo, im not much of  kratom coinsure but it does the trick

LOS introduced me

• Sapphire Sponsor
ZiggyZag

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  56

Yourleafyourlife is great. Benni botanicals, Lucky's (members only), Mitraman, Gulf Coast Kratom, Mitra Mike's, Otie's, Okie's to name a few very solid ones. These are all mainly small batch so you are paying more for quality, strength and craft.

• 3 months later...
  • Opal Sponsor
DigOlBick

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Content Count:  9

Canopy botanical hands down. Although there's also a few decent ones that mostly use fb groups.

Edited by DigOlBick
Fixes grammar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  24

On 7/21/2022 at 7:08 PM, ZiggyZag said:

Yourleafyourlife is great. Benni botanicals, Lucky's (members only), Mitraman, Gulf Coast Kratom, Mitra Mike's, Otie's, Okie's to name a few very solid ones. These are all mainly small batch so you are paying more for quality, strength and craft.

Hey man could you post mitra Mike's email if you have it. Got permabanned on Reddit again and if like to try him out he always seemed like a great vendor.  Just made a post about YLYL

• Sapphire Sponsor

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Content Count:  56

2 hours ago, Fucktard said:

Hey man could you post mitra Mike's email if you have it. Got permabanned on Reddit again and if like to try him out he always seemed like a great vendor.  Just made a post about YLYL

Use a VPN? lol sheesh man.

I don't know his personal email anymore. But he is responsive on reddit and on shitty fb. If I get any more info I will let you know. Sorry for now.

• Members

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  24

22 hours ago, ZiggyZag said:

Use a VPN? lol sheesh man.

I don't know his personal email anymore. But he is responsive on reddit and on shitty fb. If I get any more info I will let you know. Sorry for now.

All good bro thanks. And yeh I'm just so over making new reddits I catch bans for the dumbest shit. Last time I got the ban for saying "pedophiles should take themselves out". Lol I just grabbed a key from YLYL so I'm good rn. Have heard Mike's got excellent extracts. 

treethefiend

• Group:  New Member
  • Content Count:  4

On 11/7/2022 at 12:37 PM, Fucktard said:

All good bro thanks. And yeh I'm just so over making new reddits I catch bans for the dumbest shit. Last time I got the ban for saying "pedophiles should take themselves out". Lol I just grabbed a key from YLYL so I'm good rn. Have heard Mike's got excellent extracts. 

lmfao I got perma banned for saying something like that too. They IP/MAC address banned me so I can't make new account whatsoever, including my cellphones cause its been connected to my wifi. Only way is to get a whole new phone. Fuck reddit