Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"shipping label created, USPS awaiting item" for 5 days... wtf?


dartelo1999
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Members
dartelo1999

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  31
  • Reputation:   7
  • Joined:  09/28/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

I am awaiting a domestic order from a seller I purchased from many times but never had this happen before. Tracking just won't change. Anyone else deal with this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators.
Biskobro

  • Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1,510
  • Reputation:   1,160
  • Joined:  09/03/2014
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

6 minutes ago, dartelo1999 said:

I am awaiting a domestic order from a seller I purchased from many times but never had this happen before. Tracking just won't change. Anyone else deal with this?

I have had this happen before when there TN was running all messed up. It usually ends up that your package is awaiting the items to scan it . If the vendor usues the drop boxes good luck they check them like once a week recently in my area ... Hope your magazines pop up . I've had some of the craziest shit happen to me with YouEssPeeEss ....

Regards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Dr-Octagon

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  192
  • Reputation:   114
  • Joined:  05/28/2017
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

Many times they won't track until out for delivery or processed at recieving p.o..  if they assigned a label and didn't get it out till next day, dropped after hours etc it may well be on its way.  I get this with priority.  I had a 2-day take a loop because the zip had a goofy number but once it started bouncing around it did track just in the wrong state for a day or two

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators.
DoomKitty

  • Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,148
  • Reputation:   2,239
  • Joined:  07/27/2019
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

Had similar issues with two non-mag related packages recently.  Both were stuck on the "shipping label created" thing until suddenly out for delivery.  Definitely annoying! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grand Poobah
Akup7ich

  • Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,242
  • Reputation:   1,617
  • Joined:  08/21/2014
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

Posted (edited)

Very moment four letter shipper to possession of my item yesterday morning. The first time first time I’ve had that happen from them I am four letter word right now I have nowhere to go and have no idea what to do. I’m in panic mode I’m sure I’ll work it out

As for letter shipper is in possession of your package. Looked it up and that means they’re keeping it

Edited by Akup7ich
Uggggg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grand Poobah
Akup7ich

  • Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,242
  • Reputation:   1,617
  • Joined:  08/21/2014
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

Overreacting I think. Maybe it always says that I don’t know it’s just crazy times with everything going south maybe I’m overreacting and maybe always says that it just means it just got dropped off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grand Poobah
Akup7ich

  • Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,242
  • Reputation:   1,617
  • Joined:  08/21/2014
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

On 7/18/2022 at 11:07 AM, Biskobro said:

I have had this happen before when there TN was running all messed up. It usually ends up that your package is awaiting the items to scan it . If the vendor usues the drop boxes good luck they check them like once a week recently in my area ... Hope your magazines pop up . I've had some of the craziest shit happen to me with YouEssPeeEss ....

Regards

That helps I’m on the way frantic straight because I did not plan well!I’m on the way frantic straight because I did not plan well!

By Biskobro,

Especially if it is Overseas you may see a long wait but it'll scan eventually as long as your faithful your vendors good and vetteed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
dartelo1999

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  31
  • Reputation:   7
  • Joined:  09/28/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

 

On 7/20/2022 at 11:05 AM, Akup7ich said:

That helps I’m on the way frantic straight because I did not plan well!I’m on the way frantic straight because I did not plan well!

"in possession of item" is a normal tracking status, it just means they now have the shipment, doesn't mean they are keeping it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grand Poobah
Akup7ich

  • Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,242
  • Reputation:   1,617
  • Joined:  08/21/2014
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

Posted (edited)

Yep I am an idiot . Veteran of too many funky things and true life ptsd 🤦‍♀️😣plus learning . Use to  5 letter shipper for years ..  Need to learn the new lingo! 
 
back in the day I had packs taken and mg keep my funds . I have been very fortunate with the vendor I’ve used the longest since then! No whammies 🙃

Just got so much going on my personal life .  plan ahead

With a new round of Covid we will probably get more delays. 

 


 

 

Edited by Akup7ich
I am silly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Emerald Sponsor
drjimmy1964

  • Group:  Emerald Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  447
  • Reputation:   354
  • Joined:  05/14/2015
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

On 7/18/2022 at 4:33 PM, DoomKitty said:

Had similar issues with two non-mag related packages recently.  Both were stuck on the "shipping label created" thing until suddenly out for delivery.  Definitely annoying! 

@DoomKitty   Well hope this is ok to express here -  So I donated for a magazine collection on Tuesday and I was first told it would run on Wed. but that changed to Thurs.   which meant arrive Fri.   I am using a Vend. I stopped because of The Casper syndrome (ghosting) but the cr1p made me try again.   I had my doubts but things apparently left runway on time - BUT- no TN handed out.  But I used common sense (ha!) and figured out my magazines.   So this is on U$p$ not My vend.   What was supposed to be here Fri has turned into “who knows” and “pick a date for delivery-I can’t help!”  

It’s now Sunday. 48 hours late with a holiday in 24 (or less actually) in the way and no explanations or answers as to why the drag.  Why did it sit in S@uth@rn Kally for 24 ourz  (the 24 being the d@y it was supposed to land) before taking a stroll to EST zone ?  To a place 45 mins from h@me and instead of “Awt fawr d-l1vry” it’s still sitting and resting.  
So my venD. Has decided to NOT give me a TN, (back to old habits) and evades 4-5 requests for a TN even after I explained “it didn’t make it like you said it should can I have a TN to tr@ck?”.   Again the delay not his fault.  
 

But evading my need for a TN after donation was On Time - that’s why I avoided this st@re for long time. 
 

but right now my issue is u$p$ and their rude “sorry just check for updates, go away” tude.
 

  I can’t believe (I know that I’m uneducated re: the p@ztull sizt1m ) but no no one can explain from out in  “fournea or in my state as to WHY they seem to have zero knowledge or respect re: a pri. Ecks. necks dae item.  And WHY is it collecting dust when it coulda (iMo shoulda ) been on a ride to my t@wn yezterd@y and with me two Dae!  
 

im sick of “keep chek1ng for upd@tes” when that’s obviously why I’m here wondering what’s up.    72 hours -  !!

Makes me nervous as to why .    Why 1s it  s1tt1ng and not here it’s SO frustrating!  

This is not Vendz fawlt.   well- The ghosting kinda is - I hate that - but the magazine was out of Venz handz & procrastination by the u$P$  has is -to me -  remarkable.  
 

If this was an Amazon item I’d ring a ding my Dist. Center if it warranted the c@ll,   But not for this magazine .    I’m slow but not that slow… 
 

Ok I’m done. thanks did Letting me vent… Just part ticked/part nervous as to why it’s collecting dust 

lost a lot of fa1.th I had w/them.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Emerald Sponsor
drjimmy1964

  • Group:  Emerald Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  447
  • Reputation:   354
  • Joined:  05/14/2015
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

26 minutes ago, drjimmy1964 said:

 

It’s now Sunday. 48 hours late with a holiday in 24 (or less actually) in the way and no explanations or answers as to why the drag.  Why did it sit in S@uth@rn Kally for 24 ourz  (the 24 being the d@y it was supposed to land) before taking a stroll to EST zone ?  To a place 45 mins from h@me and instead of “Awt fawr d-l1vry” it’s still sitting and resting.  

I’m Quoting myself but I wanted to add that not only is it frustrating that it’s sits for extra 72 ours  with no way of knowing why - or IF l will ever meet my friends- (seen them die when V1n sent) but now I have to plan on what or how many pages I can read till I can re-order next edition 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Reputation:   12
  • Joined:  08/31/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

On 7/18/2022 at 10:58 AM, dartelo1999 said:

I am awaiting a domestic order from a seller I purchased from many times but never had this happen before. Tracking just won't change. Anyone else deal with this?

I have had my packages sitting on "awaiting pick up" "Not in possession yet" and all the sudden its out for delivery, sit at distribution centers for days even come near my town and bounce all the back to a distribution center half way across the country to come back to the same distribution center. I will be honest I think its just USPS being USPS tracking has been finicky the last few months in my experience I wouldn't worry to even though I know its hard to be patient it can drive you crazy.

Edited by Skertya
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
NuevoLion

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  209
  • Reputation:   131
  • Joined:  11/17/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

4 hours ago, Skertya said:

I have had my packages sitting on "awaiting pick up" "Not in possession yet" and all the sudden its out for delivery, sit at distribution centers for days even come near my town and bounce all the back to a distribution center half way across the country to come back to the same distribution center. I will be honest I think its just USPS being USPS tracking has been finicky the last few months in my experience I wouldn't worry to even though I know its hard to be patient it can drive you crazy.

i've even had issues where the labels where the barcode was either printed with the lines too close together to be automatically scanned by the machines or with smudged ink around the barcode so the package never gets an automated "scan" until the delivery person manually types the number in to mark it as delivered when they drop it off.

vendors all have different policies around giving you the tracking number but in any case, i'd just give the vendors 5-7 days for the package to show up and then ask them what the deal is after that - especially with packages that went out right before a weekend or holiday (like this one) since that can throw a wrench in the whole thing. 

i try to stick with just a few vendors that i know and trust so that even when there are tracking issues, i know i can feel safe because they've done their job in a professional manner and the carrier is just being shitty. and if things really don't start moving, i know i can reach out for some help or a reship without fear of being 'yelled' at.

if the vendor is one that gets upset that you're asking them about items that haven't arrived after a week+ or if they refuse to provide tracking after that length of time then they are not a vendor that i'd want to do business with. if they won't reship packages that were sent to the address i provided but didn't arrive not due to any fault of my own (especially if they have never moved past the 'label created' phase) then i won't do business with them again either. Alfa doesn't like me because i am vocal about this 😅 ...but i have the basic expectation of a vendor (especially domestic) to be able to get me my package without any problems. i also expect international vendors to be able to ship their mags in a way that will allow them to get to me successfully. i know customs is a thing but so do they. if they can't ship successfully to a country, then they shouldn't offer to ship to that country. high standards these days, huh? 🙃

Edited by NuevoLion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Reputation:   12
  • Joined:  08/31/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

7 hours ago, NuevoLion said:

i've even had issues where the labels where the barcode was either printed with the lines too close together to be automatically scanned by the machines or with smudged ink around the barcode so the package never gets an automated "scan" until the delivery person manually types the number in to mark it as delivered when they drop it off.

vendors all have different policies around giving you the tracking number but in any case, i'd just give the vendors 5-7 days for the package to show up and then ask them what the deal is after that - especially with packages that went out right before a weekend or holiday (like this one) since that can throw a wrench in the whole thing. 

i try to stick with just a few vendors that i know and trust so that even when there are tracking issues, i know i can feel safe because they've done their job in a professional manner and the carrier is just being shitty. and if things really don't start moving, i know i can reach out for some help or a reship without fear of being 'yelled' at.

if the vendor is one that gets upset that you're asking them about items that haven't arrived after a week+ or if they refuse to provide tracking after that length of time then they are not a vendor that i'd want to do business with. if they won't reship packages that were sent to the address i provided but didn't arrive not due to any fault of my own (especially if they have never moved past the 'label created' phase) then i won't do business with them again either. Alfa doesn't like me because i am vocal about this 😅 ...but i have the basic expectation of a vendor (especially domestic) to be able to get me my package without any problems. i also expect international vendors to be able to ship their mags in a way that will allow them to get to me successfully. i know customs is a thing but so do they. if they can't ship successfully to a country, then they shouldn't offer to ship to that country. high standards these days, huh? 🙃

I have to agree I remember when almost all vendors provided tracking immediately but those days have passed. I have never been an online vendor but during my youth there was no online market places it was all face to face so I cant pretend to understand all the ins and outs but even then rules existed for a legitimate reason. One such rule was never give exact time frames another was to always show up way before hand to a location near the meeting spot to observe their arrival and anyone else arriving near by or any interactions they might have prior with anyone else. The game has changed drastically and I imagine withholding tracking is done as a security measure and I have to respect that it keeps vendors safe yet it possibly puts us in danger having no knowledge of its arrival before hand. I hate having no idea when a magizine will arrive because depending on the situation you want to make sure you are aware of anything odd during its movements and have a heads up this way you can prepare before picking up instead of just blindly checking mail everyday. I think now a days vendors have much more to worry about then buyers so the power dynamics are tilted in their favor but at the end of the day I agree and would prefer the same amount of understanding when it comes to orders taking way longer then they should you definitely have a valid point which I think most of us agree. PS. excuse my grammer, punctuation and format I am from generation X and its definitely not a strong suit for most of us lol. 

Edited by Skertya
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
NuevoLion

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  209
  • Reputation:   131
  • Joined:  11/17/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

13 hours ago, Skertya said:

I have to agree I remember when almost all vendors provided tracking immediately but those days have passed. I have never been an online vendor but during my youth there was no online market places it was all face to face so I cant pretend to understand all the ins and outs but even then rules existed for a legitimate reason. One such rule was never give exact time frames another was to always show up way before hand to a location near the meeting spot to observe their arrival and anyone else arriving near by or any interactions they might have prior with anyone else. The game has changed drastically and I imagine withholding tracking is done as a security measure and I have to respect that it keeps vendors safe yet it possibly puts us in danger having no knowledge of its arrival before hand. I hate having no idea when a magizine will arrive because depending on the situation you want to make sure you are aware of anything odd during its movements and have a heads up this way you can prepare before picking up instead of just blindly checking mail everyday. I think now a days vendors have much more to worry about then buyers so the power dynamics are tilted in their favor but at the end of the day I agree and would prefer the same amount of understanding when it comes to orders taking way longer then they should you definitely have a valid point which I think most of us agree. PS. excuse my grammer, punctuation and format I am from generation X and its definitely not a strong suit for most of us lol. 

with Informed Delivery for USPS, as well as equivalents for FedEx/UPS, there is almost no point in withholding tracking aside from not transmitting it over the internet. which i understand. people can see the packages coming their way through these services as soon as the label is purchased, so if it's a major deal then people should sign up for those services.

the community really needs to embrace PGP like they do in the onion fields so information can be sent both ways fully encrypted and things like having a tracking number intercepted by LE would not be a concern. people are lazy though and would rather take risks than use PGP. it takes 5-10 minutes to learn at most and is the best thing anyone could do to up their opsec. sad thing is, even if you take the time to learn it then most vendors won't use it anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...