You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Coinbase new rules starting 6/27/2022

cwcville

• Opal Sponsor
cwcville

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  73

• RUBY Sponsor
Deepnorth

• Group:  RUBY Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  403

1 hour ago, cwcville said:

shitcoin.jpg

I saw this coming. Last time I used these questions were asked. WTH. Has anyone else seen? I thought it was certain places but now idk….

• Members
NuevoLion

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  209

list yourself as the wallet owner and then transfer it to your external wallet before anywhere else. don't they already have your info anyways?

• Opal Sponsor
Nightec

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11

What's a better place to buy crypto without stupid regulations? I've only ever used Coinbase. 

• Opal Sponsor
cwcville

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  73

@Deepnorth @Nightec  its crazy. like @NuevoLion said they do already have your info but now they want to know who you are sending your coins to and why.. not cool.
im prob going to start using cash app now on to get my btc then send to my wallet.

• Members
NuevoLion

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  209

2 hours ago, cwcville said:

@Deepnorth @Nightec  its crazy. like @NuevoLion said they do already have your info but now they want to know who you are sending your coins to and why.. not cool.
im prob going to start using cash app now on to get my btc then send to my wallet.

but if you just send from coinbase to your own external wallet and send to vendor from there then they don't need to know anything about the secondary send from wallet to vendor. and they aren't saying they do. i don't know which is better between coinbase or cash app, both seem like they require all of your information in order to use them. not sure it really matters in the end.

• RUBY Sponsor
Deepnorth

• Group:  RUBY Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  403

I don’t know about you guys but I always lose a little when I go to wallet and then out. Plus since most of us are wanting to be quick quick the extra steps make me more anxious something will go awry.

• Members
Ooofy_Medicine

• Content Count:  23

34 minutes ago, NuevoLion said:

but if you just send from coinbase to your own external wallet and send to vendor from there then they don't need to know anything about the secondary send from wallet to vendor. and they aren't saying they do. i don't know which is better between coinbase or cash app, both seem like they require all of your information in order to use them. not sure it really matters in the end.

I guess the concern would be backtracking from vendors that might be on watch lists. Some vendors, for some reason, don't generate a new public addresses for their crypto for each transaction. It's the same addy in their menu for everyone. LE just has to see what addresses are sending coin there. If any of those addresses cross checks with Coinbase's new info then the identities are known to them.

I'm wondering if after moving it to a wallet from Coinbase, one could move it to another wallet or just another addresses within same wallet? 

• Members
Ooofy_Medicine

• Content Count:  23

Posted (edited)

Anyone here ever use Cash App and Coinbase(both) and compare the fees and other stuff?

I'm thinking about use one of those ATMs again. Haven't used one of those in 5 years. The upcharge was substantial. 

I haven't registered my Cash App yet. Downloaded for something else awhile ago, just didn't go farther. Any restrictions with cash app?

Edited by Ooofy_Medicine

• 5 months later...
  • Opal Sponsor

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  378

I just opened my coinbase. Now they want my name, address, date of birth, last 4 of social and how I will use them. I really don't want to give all that. Did I just lose my money? Otherwise I can't deposit anymore money. Only withdrawals. Sounds suspicious to me.......

Edited by Drunkensmurf