Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CHEMTHUGS007


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

  • Group:  Administrators
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  983
  • Reputation:   1,509
  • Joined:  04/22/2011
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

 Put here your feedback about Chemthugs007

 Email - chemthugs007@protonmail.com

               Wickr - chemthugs007

               Session ID: 05d087dd6565ccfdb9b9834511ae4a37a510817d8b0dfca3e1c7b50254c8797e19

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vendor Account.
CHEMTHUGS007

  • Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vendor Account.
CHEMTHUGS007

  • Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

Posted (edited)

Hey all, 

We do have a rotating drugs product list based on the categories listed below. Pls kindly go through and get to us to confirm what you are looking for and will get back asap if there is stock. We are out to help make provisions for the best quality at affordable rates with reliable delivery. 

CATEGORIES:

1 - Benzodiazepines (powders only ; Deschloro-etizolam, Rilmazafone, Bromo, Flulpralzolam, ALP, Eti....etc)

2 - Opioids ( powders only Proto, Meto, Buton...etc)

3 - Cannabinoids (NEW DCK-2F, 6FA, SGT-B97, NEW SGT-157,  6CLADBA, CBD oil/powder....ETC)

4 - Stimulants / Ecstacy ( MDMA, COCAINE,  Ecu crystals, a-PIP / epu, MFPEP, 4FM Crystals, ...etc)

5 - Psychedelics -  ( only 2C-B & 5-MEO-DMT can be provided)

 

Shipping within Oceania (KIWI / AUSSIE), USA, CANADA, EU available. 

CONTACT: 

Email - chemthugs007@gmail.com

               Wickr - chemthugs007

               Session ID: 05d087dd6565ccfdb9b9834511ae4a37a510817d8b0dfca3e1c7b50254c8797e19

 

NB: Please only send addresses through ENCRYPTED MESSENGERS LIKE SESSION. SEE ID ABOVE or request a PGP. 

Edited by CHEMTHUGS007
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor
Wildwest1911

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  73
  • Reputation:   23
  • Joined:  08/21/2019
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

Hey homie, e-mail gets returned for a bad address?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor
ChemicalMan

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  134
  • Reputation:   24
  • Joined:  09/29/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

Where is your shipping location?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vendor Account.
CHEMTHUGS007

  • Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

15 hours ago, ChemicalMan said:

Where is your shipping location?

EU

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vendor Account.
CHEMTHUGS007

  • Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

22 hours ago, Wildwest1911 said:

Hey homie, e-mail gets returned for a bad address?

 

23 hours ago, Wildwest1911 said:

Hey homie, e-mail gets returned for a bad address?

I don't get what u mean. Mail or Email ? We do not reship incase of a wrong address.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor
ChemicalMan

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  134
  • Reputation:   24
  • Joined:  09/29/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

1 hour ago, CHEMTHUGS007 said:

EU

NL? and what about prices?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vendor Account.
CHEMTHUGS007

  • Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

On 6/18/2022 at 7:09 PM, ChemicalMan said:

NL? and what about prices?

Pls get to me privately for more details. thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor
Wildwest1911

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  73
  • Reputation:   23
  • Joined:  08/21/2019
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

Chemthugs007 

email, mine keeps getting returned trying to get ahold of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vendor Account.
CHEMTHUGS007

  • Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

On 6/20/2022 at 12:28 PM, Wildwest1911 said:

Chemthugs007 

email, mine keeps getting returned trying to get ahold of you.

email works well. / chemthugs007@protonmail.com

or wickr / chemthugs007

Session too / chemthugs007

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vendor Account.
CHEMTHUGS007

  • Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

On 6/11/2022 at 1:25 PM, CHEMTHUGS007 said:

Hey all, 

We do have a rotating drugs product list based on the categories listed below. Pls kindly go through and get to us to confirm what you are looking for and will get back asap if there is stock. We are out to help make provisions for the best quality at affordable rates with reliable delivery. 

CATEGORIES:

1 - Benzodiazepines (powders only ; Deschloro-etizolam, Rilmazafone, Bromo, Flulpralzolam, ALP, Eti....etc)

2 - Opioids ( powders only Proto, Meto, Buton...etc)

3 - Cannabinoids (NEW DCK-2F, 6FA, SGT-B97, NEW SGT-157,  6CLADBA, CBD oil/powder....ETC)

4 - Stimulants / Ecstacy ( MDMA, COCAINE,  Ecu crystals, a-PIP / epu, MFPEP, 4FM Crystals, ...etc)

5 - Psychedelics -  ( only 2C-B & 5-MEO-DMT can be provided)

 

Shipping within Oceania (KIWI / AUSSIE), USA, CANADA, EU available. 

CONTACT: 

Email - chemthugs007@gmail.com

               Wickr - chemthugs007

               Session ID: 05d087dd6565ccfdb9b9834511ae4a37a510817d8b0dfca3e1c7b50254c8797e19

 

NB: Please only send addresses through ENCRYPTED MESSENGERS LIKE SESSION. SEE ID ABOVE or request a PGP. 

guys pls email should be: chemthugs007@protonmail.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  19
  • Reputation:   6
  • Joined:  02/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

Don't fall for it. This guy says that he's affiliated with chemical planet chemical plantets known to be a scam.

He also offers the shipping option that doesn't even ship to that location.

And has all these chemicals that nobody else has at extremely high prices with a very high minimal order amount then he takes it down if you ask him for less.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vendor Account.
CHEMTHUGS007

  • Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

23 hours ago, Cirro said:

Don't fall for it. This guy says that he's affiliated with chemical planet chemical plantets known to be a scam.

He also offers the shipping option that doesn't even ship to that location.

And has all these chemicals that nobody else has at extremely high prices with a very high minimal order amount then he takes it down if you ask him for less.

Can you show me where I communicated with you as an affiliate to "chemical planet" ? Maybe you are talking of someone else not me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Vendor Account.
CHEMTHUGS007

  • Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

AVAILABLE STOCK:

BROMAZOLAM

DESCHLOROETIZOLAM

METONITAZENE

RILMAZAFONE

PROTONITAZENE

ADB-BUTINACA

ALP NEW (1KG ORDERS ONLY)

JWH-021

 

CONTACT ==> CHEMTHUGS007@PROTONMAIL.COM

WICKR ==> CHEMTHUGS007

SESSION ==> CHEMTHUGS007

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...