You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Benzodiazepine Powder Vs. Solutions

Just4Research

Benzodiazepines Powder Vs. Solutions  

7 members have voted

1. 1. If you have the option to pay $100 a gram for benzodiazepine powders (bromazolam, flubrotizolam) would you still rather pay $40 for 50mg of pure Bromazolam suspended in 10 ml solution?

• I'd choose the powders based on price
    • Id' choose solutions do the ease of use, and I'm not confident in my measuring skills.

• Members
Just4Research

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  29

I've been wondering which would be more profitabale so hopefully this poll answers thtat.

• Members
Just4Research

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  29

10 minutes ago, LookingForRCs said:

Some people will always pay for convenience. 

Thanks I've come to realize this.  And I think the I've got the sloshing around in the package situation figured out so i think it's time to take the next step.

• Opal Sponsor
circles00

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Content Count:  19

On 5/21/2022 at 1:01 PM, LookingForRCs said:

Keep in mind that you'll have A LOT of customers claiming underdosed solutions. Even if you are truthful in your endeavors; it's the easiest way to ruin a vendors reputation. All it takes is a a couple people claiming that then more will jump on the band wagon wanting refunds or more products. Also solutions can and will explode during transit in high altitude locations so you'll need to find a fix for that as well. 

Bottom line; solutions=more money and headaches. Powder=less money and less scammers. 

Hits the nail on the head. The power of suggestion / placebo (or rather, "nocebo") effect is very real.

Once doubt is introduced, even well-intentioned folks may fall victim in believing their solution to be underdosed.

Of course one may be able to determine a solution's true concentration by removing the solvent (a process which, for the layman and depending on the identity of the solvent, may range anywhere from trivial to nigh-impossible without specialized equipment), but few would be willing to go through the trouble of doing so before posting a condemnation based solely on percieved subjective effects.

Personally, I will spring for powder over solution 100% of the time.