You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

3-Cl-PCP vs FXE

• Members
k33tr01

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  74

Anyone tried both? wanna get one for the most bang for my buck i heard 3-Cl-PCP was surprising good but not maybe trip reports

Not much info on FXE, at all would be great before i pull the plug. I was so big in the  in MXE hey day and idk how familiar they are but i did love 3-meo-pcp which i was told 3-Cl-PCP is a warm feeling and not as manic that's for search

any insight be much helpful

• Sapphire Sponsor
Hardtackone

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  70

Wanna best trip of your time , you got to try 2C-B and it does not take much at all! Fun experience for sure🤩 so cool lke mild Molly and Mild acid trip combined ----Man the late Mr. A  Shulgin was GOD of Chems ---wow thank him for everything!

• 1 month later...
Randomuser

• Group:  New Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  10

@k33tr01 did you get 3cl pcp from Albion by any chance? Wondering if it's worth an order. Fxe it's supposed to be good

• Members
k33tr01

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  74

13 hours ago, Randomuser said:

@k33tr01 did you get 3cl pcp from Albion by any chance? Wondering if it's worth an order. Fxe it's supposed to be good

@Randomuser I haven't tried any of albions 3-cl or 3-fl, I did try it from one of my other go to vendors tho. I didnt care for either myself. Need to much, doesnt last very long, price, better dissos already available (n cheaper per dose /  better effects). For analog dissos what I've enjoyed most probably in this order or super close to it. MXE number 1 always, 3-ho-pcp, DMXE,3-ho-pce, FXE, 2f-dck, 3-meo-pcp. I do enjoy most of the analogs over Ketamine, I'd drop ketamine in between FXE and 2f-dck. I haven't tried O-PCE,DCK, 3-me-pcp yet. All that seems to be available is FXE which im not to sad about but 3-ho and, DMXE are hands down much better IME. If you want some decent 3-cl and 3-fl reports check out nervewing trip reports. But if your going with albion either way he has FXE, i'd highly recommend that over either. like i said this is just from my experience and my personal taste. Hopefully DMXE and or 3-ho-pcp come back. "fingers crossed". also DCK cause i havent tried it. But right now domestic not looking so great.

• 2 months later...
MrSpeedWagon

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2

Greetings, I recently placed an order with Albion  to perform some research with their FXE. Years ago I was more involved in research but recently got back into. Not particularly used to such a strict protocol but I absolutely respect. I unfortunately made a mistake though, and was short on the total fees. I was informed I was short, and immediately updated to cover the remaining cost. It’s now been several hours and have not heard back from them. At one point should I send a follow up email? I’m aware they are not fond of follow ups…

• Sapphire Sponsor
some.magic

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Content Count:  6

Lets not forget Nichols. Two different approaches, similar end results and a larger map for all.

As for original topic, this entirely depends on you and what types of risk you are more prepared to handle and what you find more interesting. They are quite opposite in most ways and history has poisoned the info pool for both. But with careful discerning, for me FX is more interesting when it's around while 3-Cl can sit secure in storage for the week and I think has more promising results ahead. I've seen all both have to offer and feel proper batches are equally safe though weight per weight, FX feels safer to handle. As unintuitive as it might sound, FX has more depth to it while 3-Cl is more its own thing. 3-MeO was special for a while but seems less so these days. If you've got a good head on your shoulders and go above and beyond for safety, I don't think you can go wrong with either. If money is your issue, you're going about it wrong, but how many people aren't pressed for money these days? I think aside from the ones that have widely circulated, there's probably 2 or 3 contenders left that could be the real holy grail that was set over a decade ago and current direction is back on track after the last couple years. Now if gov's could just get out of the way of science, that'd be great, so far it's hurting more people than it helps.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1

I find FX to be superior for my needs by far