You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rcnetchemicals.com Scam alert

xSales Concepts

xSales Concepts

• Group:  New Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8

Hello guys I’m new here in this forum but very very old in noids industry.

currently I was looking for replacement of my old vendor but nothing was be able to be find in my horizons, anyway after I find the vendor which I write up was think it’s professional but nothing just scammed me like a lot of others in that industry.

my conclusion is nowadays can’t find any good vendor to get noids like old only to create by yourself and get semi finished chemicals nothing else.

thanks in advance 

• Members
rcnishko

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  140

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, xSales Concepts said:

Hello guys I’m new here in this forum but very very old in noids industry.

currently I was looking for replacement of my old vendor but nothing was be able to be find in my horizons, anyway after I find the vendor which I write up was think it’s professional but nothing just scammed me like a lot of others in that industry.

my conclusion is nowadays can’t find any good vendor to get noids like old only to create by yourself and get semi finished chemicals nothing else.

thanks in advance 

@xSales Concepts

For over half a year I was in the same situation as you and thousands of people around the world. My first advice to you is to always order a minimum quantity from a new seller or substance to try it. After the ban in China, all sorts of inactive garbage started coming out.

A new synthesis of adb butinaca is expected soon in many parts of the world and most stores will probably reload their warehouses.

Good luck!

Edited by DoomKitty
Please stop shilling so hard for that company, it's not allowed here

xSales Concepts

Hello my friend I start now to make my own adb butinaca I take semi finished products and finished by my self , what are you doing ? You are in the same section or buy finished products ?

thanks in advance 

• Members
rcnishko

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  140

2 hours ago, xSales Concepts said:

Hello my friend I start now to make my own adb butinaca I take semi finished products and finished by my self , what are you doing ? You are in the same section or buy finished products ?

thanks in advance 

Im waiting for my order of adbb precursor. Please share your results when you test it. Is it active without finishing? Do you finished it successfully? For now im buying ready made noids from spachems, im waiting for precursor of them too. 

xSales Concepts

Thanks for replay , I didn’t try unfinished it’s the truth but finished it is working very  well!