You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Proximo Research Vs. Proximo Researchs (Scam) Vs. Gulf Coast Chems EXPLAINED!

Seanphillips7

• Members
Seanphillips7

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  77

There is a website I used to use to obtain research chemicals that operate and ship from here in the US.

That website was proximoresearch.com   ... at some point in 2021, that website was taken down. a couple of months later a new one popped up as proximoresearchs.com (the same just adding an 's' to the end of the site.

I spoke to them (with the S) about wanting to make an order... some things struck me as odd... they had vastly more chemicals for sale, all of which can be used for human consumption because the FDA has not declared them illegal yet, Also, they no longer accepted payment through Credit cards, or Zelle... only BitCoin. I had a lengthy text back and forth with this person, trying to give him a chance to prove that they were in fact legit. Over and over i was given ridiculous excuses to where he finally said "we have so many orders to fill and we are busy, so if you don't want to order from us please move along. Funny, saying that after over 2 hours of texting combined to get me to send a grand total of $175. I can send the texts if you like.
Is there anything we can do to get this site shut down? I just don't know how that happens. Thanks!! I am just trying to avoid this asshole getting money from innocent people. 
I'm not sure if it helps but his phone number is 1-830-240-9239

Gulf Coast Chems is the New Proximo Research. Ordered from them and got great stuff today. But be warned about that scammer asshole!!

THanks!
Sean Phillips

Screenshot_20220331-225426_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-225455_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-230019_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-230013_Messages.jpg

• Members
dartelo1999

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  31

On 3/31/2022 at 11:23 PM, Seanphillips7 said:
There is a website I used to use to obtain research chemicals that operate and ship from here in the US.

That website was proximoresearch.com   ... at some point in 2021, that website was taken down. a couple of months later a new one popped up as proximoresearchs.com (the same just adding an 's' to the end of the site.

I spoke to them (with the S) about wanting to make an order... some things struck me as odd... they had vastly more chemicals for sale, all of which can be used for human consumption because the FDA has not declared them illegal yet, Also, they no longer accepted payment through Credit cards, or Zelle... only BitCoin. I had a lengthy text back and forth with this person, trying to give him a chance to prove that they were in fact legit. Over and over i was given ridiculous excuses to where he finally said "we have so many orders to fill and we are busy, so if you don't want to order from us please move along. Funny, saying that after over 2 hours of texting combined to get me to send a grand total of $175. I can send the texts if you like.
Is there anything we can do to get this site shut down? I just don't know how that happens. Thanks!! I am just trying to avoid this asshole getting money from innocent people. 
I'm not sure if it helps but his phone number is 1-830-240-9239

Gulf Coast Chems is the New Proximo Research. Ordered from them and got great stuff today. But be warned about that scammer asshole!!

THanks!
Sean Phillips

Screenshot_20220331-225426_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-225455_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-230019_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20220331-230013_Messages.jpg

I'm pretty sure anyone using the prox name now is a scam site. gulfcoastchems dot com is the same person's new site.

• 1 month later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Fake Shemp

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  73

..I stumbled across GCC over a week ago and put in an order for 2 items. Payed with Zelle on a Sunday afternoon and received the TN either Monday or Tuesday. Pack touched down Friday. Both books I ordered were exactly the types of stories I was expecting... someone on a similar topic was say GCC scammed him which was wierd.. Hopefully it was a misunderstanding and he ended up getting his reading material bc I thought GCC seemed pretty legit.

• 1 month later...
  • Opal Sponsor
Nikolass

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10

I'm fairly certain I got took by this clown also. I should've researched more so can't really complain. Just adding my bit. Placed my order early last week and have heard absolutely nothing in regards to this. I get no response when attempting to contact multiple ways. Take heed indeed. 

• Members
drdrizzy13

• Content Count:  50

Are people really Still getting scammed by this dude?  Seems like he has been scamming for about 2 years now!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor
rbrash1287

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Content Count:  7

Never had an issues with Prox for pretty much the entirety of china flu up until he transitioned to GCC.  Around this time, BTC started that period of straight ballin' (if you were in position to acrue respectible gainz).  GCC almost immediately up'ed cost for products located on west side of website from a reasonable 30 fun coupons for 30mg of clon to 45 fun coupons for same amount.  Last I checked about a month ago, after over half a year of moving on, said 30mg of clon was a wopping 75 coupons.  

Don't know how their logistics were operating, but they appeared reliable for the amount of request they probably received.  But just thinking over the BTC craziness that happened those few months, they likely made an absolute fortune or they goofed up not ridin that crypto lightening more closely 🤣

As for the scammer, if they were smart and managed to play it all out during that BTC rise, and gamble on a reasonable assumption they would land a shit ton of scams very quickly from vender popularity along with GCC almost tripling his prices..  they may have came out with a hell of a ROI