You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

237 potency lately

• Sapphire Sponsor
Merlingates

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  36

Posted (edited)

How's everyone's 2m@p as of lately been for everyone as far as quality? I can't figure out if my tolerance is still to high or if the batch I got was a little weaker. Either way I still got my mag extremely quick - ordered Friday, got it Monday. 

I just got another batch of  2m@p237 today from P@®@. It looks great, and I  didn't see any hint of yellow. The shake was almost shiny, but on another note it was not as caustic as it usually is.

The last time I did an actual opiate was 17 days ago at which time I orally took 155 mg of 2m@p237 twice in one day and it felt pretty decent; there was no nod, although my goal wasn't to nod, but it gave me enough energy to get through work. The following week I did kratom so I could ease off opiates. So today I boofed 100 mg and got a decent small buzz. 45 min later I orally took 115 mg and finally started to sweat and get an itchy nose. Then about 90 min later I snorted another 95 mg and am actually feeling pretty good. I don't normally redose this quick but I can't tell if my tolerance is just still fuckin high or if the batch was a little weaker. So ya I was just curious how is everyone's quality of there mags lately, particularly the 2m@p?

Oh ya, btw, I'm not talking shit about this vendor, I absolutely love para, quick response, decent prices, especially for domestic. I've never had a bad mag from them

Stay safe everyone.

Edited by Merlingates
Didn't want to appear to be giving negativity.