You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tehran(darou) Alpy'z

Biskobro

• Moderators.
Biskobro

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1,510

So one of our most popular email vendor MM only has the above Alps.and manufactured in Iran.I was told don't worry they have med requirements there like the FDA here I guess. Reviews say they as good as a US one,this was several reviews. Has anyone tried these zan that MM has now.I know there blue n look oblong at 1mg. Thanks all

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
NuevoLion

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  209

On 1/8/2022 at 11:59 PM, Biskobro said:

So one of our most popular email vendor MM only has the above Alps.and manufactured in Iran.I was told don't worry they have med requirements there like the FDA here I guess. Reviews say they as good as a US one,this was several reviews. Has anyone tried these zan that MM has now.I know there blue n look oblong at 1mg. Thanks all

Regards

i have had these from a different vendor and they are week IMO. i do not like iranian meds in general though, so maybe it is just me. i think they are weaker than the indian/paki meds lol

• Moderators.

21 hours ago, NuevoLion said:

i have had these from a different vendor and they are week IMO. i do not like iranian meds in general though, so maybe it is just me. i think they are weaker than the indian/paki meds lol

Yea they were all F'd up they crumbled trying to pop them outta the blister pack,this wasn't just one it was the whole magazine order. Vendor granted refund immediately but was told to Fuk Off on any future orders.IDK if this was a tactic to say oh don't bother with the refund..Heck with that full refund for a magazine it was not up to vendors par.

Regards

• Members
NuevoLion

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  209

22 hours ago, Biskobro said:

Yea they were all F'd up they crumbled trying to pop them outta the blister pack,this wasn't just one it was the whole magazine order. Vendor granted refund immediately but was told to Fuk Off on any future orders.IDK if this was a tactic to say oh don't bother with the refund..Heck with that full refund for a magazine it was not up to vendors par.

Regards

i thought it was hard to make meds worse than they did in india but the iranian meds ive seen pop up sure do give them a run for their money...

• Opal Sponsor
Broncosman

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  31

On 1/23/2022 at 10:16 PM, Biskobro said:

Regards

yeah i ended up flushing them, they crumbled like you said, and didn't tasted like @lp. it was a weird chalk kind of taste. they did feel like a benzo after researching 4 of them -- just really weak though. i didn't ask for a refund as i like the vendor, but compared to the previous ks@l0l's he had, these are not good

Edited by Broncosman

• Moderators.

7 hours ago, Broncosman said:

yeah i ended up flushing them, they crumbled like you said, and didn't tasted like @lp. it was a weird chalk kind of taste. they did feel like a benzo after researching 4 of them -- just really weak though. i didn't ask for a refund as i like the vendor, but compared to the previous ks@l0l's he had, these are not good

I didn't ask for the money back,I He brought that one up and put it on the table.Once I said OK whatever like mentioned above he doesn't wanna be my vendor anymore. Kinda a baby over him getting a bad batch,Why take it out of the customer. I surely would've just waited for kasol'z.Or has the day come where vendor connection issues.

Regards