You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What is the largest single dose of t@pentadol you have taken and what was your experience?

questionsguy

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  82

I've been looking for trip reports on tape tadol but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places I can't find many.

I know tr@m@dol has a limit which gives you a risk of seizures if you take too much and I'm looking to find out other people's experiences of this drug and what kind of dosage you have taken, the most I've taken in one go is 200mg but am reluctant to go higher until I hear if it is actually safe to do so or not. All I've seen is that they recommend a max of 400mg over the course of 1 day.

Also how does t@p affect opioid tolerance?

• Diamond Sponsor

• Group:  Diamond Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  52

No experience with T@p related to opioid tolerance, but curious how it does affect it for others…how does it affect yours @questionsguy?

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  82

3 hours ago, Harbs4580 said:

No experience with T@p related to opioid tolerance, but curious how it does affect it for others…how does it affect yours @questionsguy?

200mg makes me feel pretty good, I don't have much experience with opioids. I am prescribed one opioid from the GP but the t@p I get online.

But I didn't know if all I was doing is making my regular medication far less effective if I run out of t@p

• 8 months later...
ghostedbyaliens

• Group:  New Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5

i'm currently prescribed 200mg slow release twice a day plus roughly 3 a day  50mg instant release.  There have been days when i  have exceeded that but i can't be sure by how much.  I would definitely say it has begun to affect my  tolerance though.

I thought the 400mg a day  max was related to  tramadol  lowing the threshold for seizures but i'll have to look into tap doing the same.

It seems to vary day to day for me, some days 250 puts me in quite a cosy  state, others not so much.

Other days single doses of 50 have done similar things.

I ran out once a while ago and had to take the last of the tram i  had in reserve and 50mg of that four  times throughout the day had some pleasant moments so that may have been the result of switiching medication/brands though if they were dosed accurately they shouldn't change much.