You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anyone order from coolchems lately?

ElChappo0Rescobar1

• Members
ElChappo0Rescobar1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  152

As the title says...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  81

There is a thread on them in the blacklisted section where one claims they are back to normal (2 weeks or less to USA). A friend I know had 10 successful orders over 2-3 years (100% success) then never received a pack during the pandemic peak, or even a customs letter which was a whole issue where people thought they started scamming. They decided to take a chance again in October and received it in 8 days. Now they are waiting on another currently on day 10. Let me know if you have heard any other results. Spain seems way less suspicious and faster than the NL so possibly only php source. Fxchems was shipping php from spain too but I havent heard any mention of people receiving orders to USA recently - they still legit?