You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Adobe Photoshop Cs6

pyra

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  92

Just  purchased  the latest Adobe Photoshop today and it is, as usual, tremendously gnarly. B)

Not really much of a difference from the other CS editions but still improved. For puck's sake the last version I had was Adobe PS 6.0 from like 2008 so it is quite the upgrade.

Love the interface, anyone familiar with the older PS editions and even the first CS version was (like myself ) undoubtedly annoyed by the moving layers, tools, channels, color swatch, etc. but this is all transfixed into place efficiently on the sides here. Haha, welcome to 2013 self. 

Any other graphic designers, amateur (such as myself) or professionals out there?

I highly recommend it for sure, if you can dish out the $900 for it that is...of course I'd never advocate piracy if you can't, not with my career  :ph34r:

post-7446-0-31141600-1362786193_thumb.jp

• Members

Same here man and likewise!

Guest 99 Luftballons

Just  purchased  the latest Adobe Photoshop today and it is, as usual, tremendously gnarly. B)

Not really much of a difference from the other CS editions but still improved. For puck's sake the last version I had was Adobe PS 6.0 from like 2008 so it is quite the upgrade.

Love the interface, anyone familiar with the older PS editions and even the first CS version was (like myself ) undoubtedly annoyed by the moving layers, tools, channels, color swatch, etc. but this is all transfixed into place efficiently on the sides here. Haha, welcome to 2013 self. 

Any other graphic designers, amateur (such as myself) or professionals out there?

I highly recommend it for sure, if you can dish out the $900 for it that is...of course I'd never advocate piracy if you can't, not with my career  :ph34r:

Thats awesome bro...I've worked in the game industry since 99' and understand the passion! Have you seen the adventures of TinTin? OMFG!

• Members

That HAS got to be gnarly as all hell working in the gaming industry 99Luftballons (awesome scree-name man, ha, now I've got Nena stuck in my head)!

Yes I did! Spectacular!! Andrew L. Jones was the Principal Art Director for it and his work always astonishes me man, he was heavily involved in Avatar and (although I'm not too pumped to see it, he changes my mind slightly) filled the same role in the new James Franco OZ movie. The adventures of TinTin definitely exceeded my expectations, epic bro!

BTW just like my good man Robin Hood if anybody wants an avatar or sig or anything I'd be more than happy to make it for them. Just message me with specifics and stuff, it's the very least I could do to re-contribute to DBG and the so many awesome arse members on here B) ! 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  29

the cracked version of cs6 works fine on my pc

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  106

I bought my wife adobe Lightroom today since it was on sale, is there any need for her to have photoshop? She really does nothing more then basic editing of photos of the kids, but I know absolutely nothing about photography whatsoever!

Archived