You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wtf all the opioids are gone from LF and friends..is a blanket ban upon us

tonyget1988

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  79

I was looking to place a order today and all the opioids were sold out on LF and friends..can someone clue me in ..I know a ban is coming but I hope not yet I need at least to orders in..

Also I emailed them I hope they hit me bac with good news

Edited by tonyget1988

• Members

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  141

I'll give you a useful tip for browsing categories: 'others'

• Group:  New Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9

I think there is some truth to OP statement. Maybe big jack can shed some light,💡🔦🕯️🌄

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,148

If you look, they are out of everything, as are the other websites affiliated with them.  On a different platform BJC said he had such an overwhelming amount of orders happen b/c of the upcoming National Holiday vacation that he had to put everything OOS to catch up, but seeing as all the sites are OOS, something else maybe seems likely?!?!  Maybe they all just decided to close shop early for vacation.  The out of stocks happened the same day China banned crypto so maybe that had something to do with it, even tho they have always had alternate paying methods, but the timing is too perfect for coincidence imo.  We will see i guess, but if its a "blanket ban" then its an un-reported complete blanket ban on all chems, which seems highly unlikely. 

• Members

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  79

12 hours ago, DoomKitty said:

If you look, they are out of everything, as are the other websites affiliated with them.  On a different platform BJC said he had such an overwhelming amount of orders happen b/c of the upcoming National Holiday vacation that he had to put everything OOS to catch up, but seeing as all the sites are OOS, something else maybe seems likely?!?!  Maybe they all just decided to close shop early for vacation.  The out of stocks happened the same day China banned crypto so maybe that had something to do with it, even tho they have always had alternate paying methods, but the timing is too perfect for coincidence imo.  We will see i guess, but if its a "blanket ban" then its an un-reported complete blanket ban on all chems, which seems highly unlikely. 

Thanks the emailed me saying orders will stop for the holiday but I'm waiting on the email..there out of almost everything 

• Members

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  97

Kinda weird but I had a TRCC web page open in my browser.   I clicked on "Home" on the TRCC page and I got an error message something to the effect that the certificate is wrong and it may be an imposter scam site.  I guess we'll all have to wait for the end of the holiday to see what's what.