You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Oxycodone and Hydromorphone

DoAlHu

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  46

I enjoy reading about oxy. I absolutely love the uplifting euphoria I get! I'm picking up some hydromorphone books. For those who have read both, how would you compare euphoria? I've been reading about morphine all this week and haven't been too impressed. 

• Members
Ebolapancakes

• Content Count:  61

@DoAlHu Every time I've tried M0rph1ne I've been disappointed no matter the dose. Super weak. I've heard IV is a lot stronger but don't have any personal experience. I've only had hydr0m0rph in the hospital a few times and have needed to tell the nurse to up the dose, but once they get the dose right it's pretty niiiceee lol. Oxsea for me is perfect. Never lets me down :)

• Members

• Content Count:  17

Does anyone know about how long after your last dose of oxi would you starts wtdrawl

• Members
Ebolapancakes

@Leeah When I was taking it every day, I would go into w/d after about 10-12 hours after my last dose. Starting with upset stomach and sniffles. I think it really depends on how long you've been taking 0xcee, how much, and dose frequency.

• Members

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  348

3 minutes ago, Ebolapancakes said:

@Leeah When I was taking it every day, I would go into w/d after about 10-12 hours after my last dose. Starting with upset stomach and sniffles. I think it really depends on how long you've been taking 0xcee, how much, and dose frequency.

OC when I was using only OC 6 hours and I start feeling down 8-10 full on wds. Dilly I only used long ago when I was IV user and honestly I never felt a high just the most beautiful rush I’d normally mix 16mg or so with h or some 80s and bop it to just enhance the rush bc it is by far one of the most euphoric upon initial plunge. When I only IV OC I would have to do a middle of the night boot to stay right. So glad I put the pins down and have not touched them in well over 10 years 

• Members

To add to the above this was once I was using heavy and high doses. At first 10 hours easy but once your truely dependent it changes. I’m not talking craving snd a lil uncomfortable I’m talking crapping you pants and thinking this is what torture in hell feels like dependent… I have known many many people who experience this exact thing 

• Vendor Account.

• Group:  Vendor Account.
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  146

@DoAlHu @Ebolapancakes Those partial to h3r0in (not the f cut) seem to love m0rph. No surprise - Heroin is actually brand name for diacetyl morphine aka diamorphine. I've heard anecdotes of h3r0in users asking for IV m0rph (and refuse other things) in hospital because it's closest to h3r0in.

@Leeah 8-12h, which on the pharmacokinetic graph is when a dose dramatically falls offspacer.png

• Members

Only for like 3-4 weeks prolly 20 mgs a day. 

• Members
Ebolapancakes

@Leeah ahh ok. You will have a few days of feeling a little under the weather, but won’t be a full blown intense w/d. 20 mgs really isn’t much.

• Members

@Ebolapancakesso if i go 24-36 hours without it and dont feel any symptoms i should be good hey? 

• Members
Ebolapancakes

@Leeah if you put down the oxsea for a couple days and don’t feel any w/d I’d say you’re probably in the clear. 

• Members

For me using ox for a month or more at a time. Withdrawal really starts 36 hours after.

If I use it a couple weeks at a time, moderate dose. I don't withdrawl. Just a bit blah and moody for a few days. 

• Members
Ebolapancakes

@DoAlHu yeah symptoms would peak at about 24-48 hours for me. but I definitely had some symptoms before then and knew what was coming. If she’s not feeling anything by 48 hours I’d think she’s probably in the clear. 

• Members

2 hours ago, Ebolapancakes said:

@DoAlHu yeah symptoms would peak at about 24-48 hours for me. but I definitely had some symptoms before then and knew what was coming. If she’s not feeling anything by 48 hours I’d think she’s probably in the clear. 

I completely agree!

• Members

13 hours ago, rootshealer said:

@DoAlHu @Ebolapancakes Those partial to h3r0in (not the f cut) seem to love m0rph. No surprise - Heroin is actually brand name for diacetyl morphine aka diamorphine. I've heard anecdotes of h3r0in users asking for IV m0rph (and refuse other things) in hospital because it's closest to h3r0in.

@Leeah 8-12h, which on the pharmacokinetic graph is when a dose dramatically falls offspacer.png

I was IV H user daily for almost 2 years  before Fent dope was out. I got #4 that was like Aruba sand lol. So light of tan you thought it was white until it was under your head and in your hands. Extremely strong stuff…  I’d IV 2 oh see 80s which 150mg of oxycodone is soluble in 1ml of water. And get no rush no high just keep stable but .1 of this and my head was on a swivel and nodding out nicely. But morp IMO is the oldest op8 and is the most boring. IV is terrible pins and needles nothing like the ecstatic rush of diamorph which has a way higher level of euphoria. Morph I could only enjoy for a few months when I went onto opioids daily but it has a calm warm blanket inside you but even then I was using oh c 40s but needed 2x 60mg xr to get that effect but it lasted a long time solid 12 hours maybe more