You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why you should track safely!

DoomKitty

• Members
Ebolapancakes

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58

@DoomKitty thanks for pointing this out. It is tempting to keep a constant eye on an incoming pack, especially when it is taking longer than normal or it gets stuck along the way.  Probably not the best idea. Since I already have tor, I might as well use it when I do track. 

• Members

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  108

yes use TOR/VPN and don't sign up for mobile alerts ! all plausible deniability goes out the window.....

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  332
  • Content Count:  1,126

@DoomKitty wow express vpn good enough?

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

6 hours ago, DoomKitty said:

Here's a link to an article about a person whose identity was primarily discovered because he was tracking intercepted packages:   IP Address .   Here is another article of the same case: IP Address.  Very good reads imo.  The arstechnica article seems to suggest that possibly the package was automatically flagged first because of the tracking and/or other issues, but the Vice article clearly says the pack was intercepted likely due to poor stealth, then the IP address was found that had searched the tracking history of it.  

If you must track i would suggest using a quality vpn (mullvad or similar) and only use a tracker that isn't the carrier's (like 17track/parcelapp/etc).  Tor is another option.  The vpn/tor part is essential as any website can be subpoenaed to give over IP info related to searches.   I would also suggest doing so VERY sparingly, in case recurrence is a somehow a flag.  If you are purchasing large amounts this is beyond essential.  Or ideally, just don't track.   You can usually just email the vendor and ask them where it is, if it seems late.   If other people have tips/suggestions related to tracking, please post them. 

Stay safe everyone. 

Safest and fastest one ? VPN i use express but sometimes it lags

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,070

@EasyMoneySnip3r Im not really familiar with that one.    I like mullvad cuz i can pay with crypto (theres other options of course like cash, or paypal, etc) and it has a real working killswitch.  I was using protonvpn for a while but their killswitch is fucking atrocious and pointless.  Mullvad also runs with Wireguard so you can multi-hop.   They also run a DNS over HTTPS/TLS thats audited.  Great company imo.  And its just a monthly fee so its simple.  No weird pricing structures to lure you in for eternity lol. 

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@DoomKitty I believe expresss is the same without the cyrpto thats cool thank you

• Members

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  166

On 8/8/2021 at 6:27 PM, JeffRX said:

yes use TOR/VPN and don't sign up for mobile alerts ! all plausible deniability goes out the window.....

The 1nformed d3livery from uhh ess pee ess I signed up for many many years ago, even before ordering mags. I don't think they can use that against you.

The tracking sure! I believe that can raise flags, although I agree with the vice article, I presume just after they open a p4ck4ge they would do that probably. 

Just the 1nformed delivery has nothing to do with the specific p4ck4ge etc. Since it shows All m4il incoming. 

Greetings, 

Jiub 

• V.I.P Member
porkandbeansboy

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  717

I know N0rdVPN accepts Bitc0in. But Bitc0in is a lot easier to track then people think. Best option is m0ner0 A.K.A. X - M - R but since very few people use it. it's just a bit harder to track at least until more people start using it.

From what I read nobody truly knows much about N0rdVPN. if anyone has used is it good in your opinion?

Is a VPN alone enough for prviacy protection from this kind of thing?

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

35 minutes ago, porkandbeansboy said:

I know N0rdVPN accepts Bitc0in. But Bitc0in is a lot easier to track then people think. Best option is m0ner0 A.K.A. X - M - R but since very few people use it. it's just a bit harder to track at least until more people start using it.

From what I read nobody truly knows much about N0rdVPN. if anyone has used is it good in your opinion?

Is a VPN alone enough for prviacy protection from this kind of thing?

@DoomKitty reffered  me its pretty cool ive only used it mobile tho … so i cant see bitcoin anywhere.. and its cheap 5 bucks so id say its good but i was using express which is faster with way more options but i have not used it non mobile so cant fully elaborate 

Edited by EasyMoneySnip3r
Typo

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@porkandbeansboy whats ur personal fav

• V.I.P Member
porkandbeansboy

@EasyMoneySnip3r I've only used 1 so far I don't know which 1 I should use now that my subscription is used up. I've used the free 1 W1ndscribe which they give you like up to 15gb monthly usage. They keep logs for 30 days though.

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@porkandbeansboy dooms recommendation is very good for the price 

I prefer express vpn but i have 20$ a month for my plan or something 

• V.I.P Member
porkandbeansboy

I saw on the NordVPN website that they no longer offer their 3 year plan that costs 80$ they got a 2 year plan now. They have a summer deal that costs... 2-Year Plan $3.67/mo +3 Months free for 99$ that's almost twice the price of the 3 year plan that they got rid of not that long ago.

Edited by porkandbeansboy