You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Predation.info? Formerly predator-rc

BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor

• Sapphire Sponsor

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  256

After a two month wait, I finally gained access to their site. They have a nice selection and really great prices. 

They've had to change website a few times for legal reasons (used to be predator-rc.nl/predator-rc.info and their email is pr21@tutanota.com)

From everything I've gathered here on DBG, several other vendors source from them (including Chemcloud, who I've had great success with), they've been known for good quality, and rc-scene claims they're reputable, but their TP reviews are mixed, they are known to have long shipping times, and are bad at responding to emails. They also have a darknet tor site I have not accessed and don't plan to.

Has anyone had experience with them?  

Edited by BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,070

Yes they are legit.  Main problems are that it takes a while for them to ship.  Sometimes wild amounts of time.   I know they dont like to ship too many at once so they only do a set number a day i think, plus other shit comes up likely.  Ive read of issues with weak batches or whatnot, but every lab/vendor has people who say that.  Might be true, might just be the person.  I dont keep up with them to know if theres ever consensus on batches.  Oh, and of course you will see lots of people from the states saying they selective scam cuz their pack never arrived, but thats every single vendor.    If you look on Dopek, they are active there and respond to comments usually. 

Edit: oh and how did you even sign up to join?  i dont see any way.  Maybe they only open up occasionally?

Edited by DoomKitty

E2sScXi9FvTLSX

• Group:  New Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1

On 7/15/2021 at 1:38 AM, DoomKitty said:

Edit: oh and how did you even sign up to join?  i dont see any way.  Maybe they only open up occasionally?

Send an Email to them at pr21@TUTANOTA.COM, only took 1 day for me, there are probably other ways but that's how I did it.

I just placed my first order so I'll update when I receive.

• Sapphire Sponsor

On 7/14/2021 at 4:38 PM, DoomKitty said:

Yes they are legit.  Main problems are that it takes a while for them to ship.  Sometimes wild amounts of time.   I know they dont like to ship too many at once so they only do a set number a day i think, plus other shit comes up likely.  Ive read of issues with weak batches or whatnot, but every lab/vendor has people who say that.  Might be true, might just be the person.  I dont keep up with them to know if theres ever consensus on batches.  Oh, and of course you will see lots of people from the states saying they selective scam cuz their pack never arrived, but thats every single vendor.    If you look on Dopek, they are active there and respond to comments usually. 

I sent an email to pr21@tutanota.com asking to see a menu, they responded and told me to create a proton account and email from there and they'd set me up an account. 

Took almost 2 months to respond, but they finally did. Honestly these prices seem too good to be true! Great selection too!

I appreciate the response @DoomKitty. I've been following you for a few weeks and you definitely know your stuff!

• Moderators.

Thats kind of hilarious they wanted you to set up a protonmail since emailing between the different providers isnt encrypted lol.  Common misunderstanding of how encrypted email works.  Thanks so much for the info @BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor and @E2sScXi9FvTLSX!  I will be emailing them soon to take a peek at what they have these days.  

• Sapphire Sponsor

10 minutes ago, DoomKitty said:

Thats kind of hilarious they wanted you to set up a protonmail since emailing between the different providers isnt encrypted lol.  Common misunderstanding of how encrypted email works.  Thanks so much for the info @BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor and @E2sScXi9FvTLSX!  I will be emailing them soon to take a peek at what they have these days.  

Yeah I was confused too, but on their homepage it says that tutanota usually blocks their emails... which still doesn't make much sense to me because they replied to my tutanota account the first time and it came through. That's why I'm so hesitant to order. 

• Moderators.

@BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor  Wonder why they dont just make their own Protonmail ffs?  So silly.  Not even sure why Tutanota would censor emails that are tutanota to tutanota.  Maybe they just dont actually like end-to-end encryption?!!?! 

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  332
  • Content Count:  1,126

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor Do they sell the designer rc frogga lights? Or thats over. 

• Sapphire Sponsor

6 hours ago, EasyMoneySnip3r said:

@BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor Do they sell the designer rc frogga lights? Or thats over. 

I believe it was "Froogalights" , and he only had one customer. Predator sells two similar analogs, but they're expensive and highly unlikely to be as potent as that damn Froogalights etiz.  Plus they aren't domestic. 

• Sapphire Sponsor

7 hours ago, EasyMoneySnip3r said:

I remember that crazy fuck made a bottle that was 2.5 mg per drop lol. He's probably in prison, or dead lol

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

@BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor Its for the best, i see you on here … it tough to get the exact dosage right if you dont know what your doing

• 3 months later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor

Forgot to update.

First order was for 5g duck. Paid for best shipping option (tracking, stealth, shipping from different country), took over 7 weeks from day of order to arrival, but once it hit domestic soil it flew right to me. Outstanding stealth. Totally worth the wait. Outstanding product, far better than ChemCloud, ALMOST on par with liquid k3t, like SO CLOSE.

Ordered again beginning of October, 10g this time. Paid for same shipping option. Inquired about tracking number after two weeks, was told it was shipped straight from NL with no tracking... that's was over three weeks ago. There's still hope that it will show, but my doubt is growing by the day. 

They said they won't reship unless I order something else, even though this was their screw up, snd who's to say that it won't happen again? I'll have to find a way to pin them down to it and be accountable. 

Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed. 

I'm going to wait a little while longer and hope it clears the cumstains and butthole porkers inspection. 

• 2 months later...
  • Opal Sponsor
Jun0 React0r

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  167

Are these folks still in business/legit? Anyone ordered since Broken Leashes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
LuckyNiner69

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24

@BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor Did your magazines ever land? Maybe snagged in cu$t0ms? Considering an order from Predator, be curious to know your thoughts.