You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New stimulant DCC. Any info?

VGB88

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  56

Came across this on Reddit. Being sold by rcbonline. Anyone know much about it? Their website is pretty vague and google doesn't show much when all you have is 3 letters.

Link for reference: https://rcbonline.biz/product/dcc/?attribute_pa_quantity=5g

• Diamond Sponsor

• Group:  Diamond Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  149

I should have some of this as a sample from them in a couple weeks. I don't know if I'll do anything with it but send it to a lab for identification because there is no cas number listed or even a chemical formula.

I'm sure some experience reports will be showing up in the near future. But without even a chemical structure I won't be rolling the dice on this one.

• Members
strungoutinheaven

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  65

I’d guess what someone guessed on bl, 3,4-dichlorocathinone… but, why??

• Members

5 hours ago, strungoutinheaven said:

I’d guess what someone guessed on bl, 3,4-dichlorocathinone… but, why??

Haha that was my thread too! No idea.

• Members

8 hours ago, Tylenol said:

I should have some of this as a sample from them in a couple weeks. I don't know if I'll do anything with it but send it to a lab for identification because there is no cas number listed or even a chemical formula.

I'm sure some experience reports will be showing up in the near future. But without even a chemical structure I won't be rolling the dice on this one.

Have you used them before? I've been wondering how legit they are as I've heard mixed reports.

• Diamond Sponsor

• Group:  Diamond Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  149

8 hours ago, VGB88 said:

Have you used them before? I've been wondering how legit they are as I've heard mixed reports.

I've used them twice with a long break in between.  Both packages arrived and they were accommodating on my second order.

However I ordered a substantial quantity of etizolam, Metizolam and flualprazolam that were sent to DrugsData for testing.  Despite all three having distinct physical properties, the etizolam and Metizolam being white extremely crystaline, almost to the point of sandy like and crunchy, and the flualprazolam being white fluffy powder that tends to clump together, different melting properties (I've never seen etizolam melt into a running bluish purple color that is harsh to inhale, etizolam always clear until overheated and ran from the flame on foil with a slightly sweet taste) all came back as Etizolam according to DrugsData.org.

I haven't followed up with a second opinion test yet, but I fear there was a mistake in labeling on my end or processing on their end.  I prepared five samples to be tested, all individually labeled and enclosed in their own envelope packed inside of one priority mail envelope.  It costly mistake however you look at it though.

• Members

Interesting findings. I think I'll wait for more reports before I consider ordering this. I've been waiting ages for them to restock some stims before doing a test order!