You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NapsGear.org

TeeRacks

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3

I have always purchased my gear from this website. Have always gotten tried and true products. They ship from all different parts of the globe as well as US2US. 

Give them a try. If you’d like a 10% discount use code G0B4O-LS

Enjoy!

• 10 months later...
  • Members
Rocco-x

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  56

Rhe "old Naps" I'd say yes, especially when Geneza first hit the scene. Orals were better rhan any hg I've had except my BD Androlics. Today tou could give me anyrhing they have for free. When they went diwnhill and I'd post my highly negatice remarks on a certain notnto be named popular bodybuilding website the new owner, I'm assuming, sent me $500 worth of the same useless, worthless gear i ordered in the first place.  I may be oit of line saying this but go to ANY major bodybuilding/gear themed website and mention Naps,  the Naps of now, not then. See how many true, stand up, not scared real vets in the game who aren't being paid off with free gear will tell you any different. I've dealt with some of the best and the biggest names to the smallest, close knit private sources for just under 20yrs and Naps, Alin and their whole connection, and yes, they are all connected in ways i refuse to discuss about,  are all selective scammers or just sell pure bathtub, kitchen brewed garbage and re lanel them with top of the line brand names. 

• 2 months later...
  • Diamond Sponsor
Jack Moonracer

• Group:  Diamond Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  22

Hey Rocco. I agree with your post. Have you used any kits like RoidTest to test the gear once you get it or are those tests bullshit too? Are there any vendors you would recommend? Thanks. 

Jack.