You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anybody heard of this private domestic RC vendor?

BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor

• Sapphire Sponsor

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  257

He claims to sell PGs and bulk powder rc benzos, no less than 1 gram (etiz is $125/gram). He also has a wide selection of PG solutions at decent prices (clam, flubro, broma, flual, pyrazo, and even has dosed smarties). Powders he has listed right now are clonaz, bromaz, and norfluraz. Also, rc noids, opiods... says he will have a selection of dissos stocked in ~2 weeks and he is open to negotiations and custom orders on large purchases. 

I'm being super cautious and thorough with this guy, asking him to send a picture of a certain product with a very specific item next to it for size and color comparison. If he pulls it off, I'll place a test order and update here. If someone else wants to go raw dog and risk it, be my guest. He said it's cool if I plug him in here (didn't say DBG. just said a forum I'm a member of) but be warned - I'm not vouching for him and haven't ordered yet.

Tell him you saw someone from reddit called "New_Letterhead5685" mention him and ask for a menu. He's a one man show so give him 24 hours to respond. 

Goes by email name "Benzowestcoastsupply" email is - Etizwestcoastsupply@protonmail.com 

I'll keep this post updated with what I find out though. Scammers are getting exceedingly worse during this drought, but if he's legit, he sounds like a gold mine.

Handle with care! And if anyone orders or knows about him, please update here!

Be sound💪

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  332
  • Content Count:  1,126

@EleventySixTrillion assuming youve made the donation? Hmm i do need a domestic 3tiZ vendor

• Sapphire Sponsor

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  257

AVOID THIS PERFORATED BUTTHOLE!!!

He is a scammer.

He says he's from El Paso but he from the Bronx.

I found him on reddit his name is New_Letterhead5685.

You can tell if it's him because he doesn't spell "and", he's some bartard mongoloid that spells it "Nd".

Will have more info soon.