You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Noob on Kratom / used a sbitty headshop brand ... benefits of a good quality kratom

EasyMoneySnip3r

• Grand Poobah
EasyMoneySnip3r

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Topic Count:  332
  • Content Count:  1,126

Id imagine its day n night?

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Ebolapancakes

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58

Depending on color it will either give you energy or knock you out. To me a red strain feels like I took a bunch of benedryl (yuck).  White or greens are what I liked when I was taking it, gave me a nice mood lift, euphoria and energy similar to a couple cups of coffee. It was kinda fun for a month, then tolerance builds and you actually get less of the benefits the higher doses you take. Bought hundreds of dollars worth of different strains and threw most of it away. I’d rather pop an oh sea lol but to answer your question, I never felt anything off of shit k. Even good quality k some strains just didn’t do much for me. White Borneo, white sunda, super green Malay, green bali, white and green maeng da were some of my favorites and seem to be good  quality no matter which vendor you use.

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  63

It really does depend on the source. Ive gotten it from alot of sources and the smaller more boutique the better quality is usually. I stick to one guy now because you could order Red Maeng Da from 20 sources and them all look different and even batch to batch with some places. I prefer a brownish red colored Red Maeng Da after trying pure forms of each strain and color but it has to be legit source or you will get mixes or greens or anything really if not sourced right.  Greens give a decent up but not enough body and whites are for newbies or for a lighter feel. Really another thing with kratom and how it feels depends on your tolerance. Once you take alittle to much a different bad feeling takes over the good feeling it can give and is withdrawally like taking suboxen to close to a opiode use to be.