You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pyramid Lab Research - Last Day of Half off Promo for $45. After today, who should I try?

Guest Sweet Guy

Guest Sweet Guy

https://dev-pyramidlab.pantheonsite.io/

Joshua at Pyramid Lab just sent my tracking last night when sleeping. But now I see the promotion ends today. So I just ordered more. Normally $90 per Bottle of Clonazolam, and the other 2 products, I never tried: FluAlp and Etizole. But clonazolam is insane.

Normally I think they are a bit expensive so I hope he does the promotion again.

Since the half off ends today. I made an insane order. The clonaz is crazy strong, I ordered 10 bottles. I REALLY HOPE HE SHIPS IT. So far everything without a hitch, I always get nervous with big orders. I am sure people here spent a lot more than that, lol.

Anyway, just a shout out, so far Joshua is the best. He is as cool and down to earth as Moda Man, who is my favorite vendor. And Proximo is good too (3rd fav). When the promotion ends for Pyramid, I'll just use Proximo for my research.

I hope this all helps, and everyone else has good luck. I have other vendors I am going to try out. I will list them soon. Please list ones that seem credible and I'll check them out. I am pretty good at feeling the vendors out. So, I toss myself out there. I've been lucky. Who is next?

Edited by Sweet Guy
It was sloppy and all over the place. Sorry for all that. I wish there was a preview button. Probably one day.