Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site
  • Sign Up

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for Ivermectin


Ck11kid
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Members

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  126
  • Reputation:   61
  • Joined:  08/17/2013
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

Anti-parasite
It can treat infections caused by roundworms, threadworms, and other parasites.
 
Brands: Soolantra, Sklice, and Stromectol
Availability: Prescription needed
Pregnancy: Consult a doctor
Alcohol: Avoid. Very serious interactions can occur
Is there a vendor on this forum that can help me? Thank you.
 
Edited by Ck1kid
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  150
  • Reputation:   85
  • Joined:  05/17/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

@Ck1kid Quickpharma has access to a variety of non-controlled meds, he has a thread in international, email him. Startlite also has a lot of antibiotics so it wouldn't surprise they have ivermectin.

 

You're free to not tell me if you don't want to, but if I may ask, why do you need it? It's a great anthelmintic but there are usually safer options. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor
ijijijijijijij

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  32
  • Reputation:   15
  • Joined:  10/16/2020
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

On 5/21/2021 at 11:21 AM, Ck1kid said:
Anti-parasite
It can treat infections caused by roundworms, threadworms, and other parasites.
 
Brands: Soolantra, Sklice, and Stromectol
Availability: Prescription needed
Pregnancy: Consult a doctor
Alcohol: Avoid. Very serious interactions can occur
Is there a vendor on this forum that can help me? Thank you.
 

I ordered IV ivermectin from a veterinary website: https://www.jefferspet.com/

(If I have to use it, I'll just use a syringe to measure the dose and add to some liquid.)

 

This website also sells ivermectin pills:

https://theantiaging.store/product/ivermectinpro-ivermectin/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  126
  • Reputation:   61
  • Joined:  08/17/2013
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

I've made a Request from Moda when he gets back to International shipping. I suppose 3mg is the human dosage sold like z packs around the same price. I did look at both places and thank you both for the consideration in choice. I personally think it should be a available at all times for the treatment of Covid. Doctors recommend that any person should take 1 pill a week for with a 94% rate on not getting Covid. It's about protection and healthy immune system.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Rustytrombone87

  • Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  37
  • Reputation:   8
  • Joined:  05/23/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

On 5/21/2021 at 1:29 PM, TommyAC said:

@Ck1kid Quickpharma has access to a variety of non-controlled meds, he has a thread in international, email him. Startlite also has a lot of antibiotics so it wouldn't surprise they have ivermectin.

 

You're free to not tell me if you don't want to, but if I may ask, why do you need it? It's a great anthelmintic but there are usually safer options. 

There has been a lot of talk how this cures COVID. Joe Rogan had a recent podcast that was all about ivermectin and the government conspiracy theory.

interesting topic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  150
  • Reputation:   85
  • Joined:  05/17/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

@Rustytrombone87 I found no evidence whatsoever, it looks like what happened with hydroxychloroquine. Someone made a bad trial, got picked up by the wrong people and got sold as a cure. The doctor that started it got fired and he pretended he resign because of his ''freedom of speach'', no idea what that's supposed to mean in that context.

 

Anyway, it is a potentially neurotoxic drug so don't take it if you don't have to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Sapphire Sponsor
Rustytrombone87

  • Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  37
  • Reputation:   8
  • Joined:  05/23/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

3 hours ago, TommyAC said:

@Rustytrombone87 I found no evidence whatsoever, it looks like what happened with hydroxychloroquine. Someone made a bad trial, got picked up by the wrong people and got sold as a cure. The doctor that started it got fired and he pretended he resign because of his ''freedom of speach'', no idea what that's supposed to mean in that context.

 

Anyway, it is a potentially neurotoxic drug so don't take it if you don't have to.

Check out joe Rogan podcast 1671. He has a lung and ICU doctor on and they go to great lengths to discuss the use of this as a cure for COVID. I never fact checked anything, but truly an unnerving theory about government suppression along with the WHO. It was an interesting listen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  150
  • Reputation:   85
  • Joined:  05/17/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

@Rustytrombone87 It's the same doctor I mentioned, I have an issue with Joe Rogan not challenging these people. The man is also an anti-vaxxer, wish Rogan had mentioned that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Sapphire Sponsor
Rustytrombone87

  • Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  37
  • Reputation:   8
  • Joined:  05/23/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

On 6/27/2021 at 3:19 PM, TommyAC said:

@Rustytrombone87 It's the same doctor I mentioned, I have an issue with Joe Rogan not challenging these people. The man is also an anti-vaxxer, wish Rogan had mentioned that.

Good point!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  150
  • Reputation:   85
  • Joined:  05/17/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

@Ck1kid I didn't call you an anti-vaxxer, I called the doctor promoting ivermectin an anti-vaxxer because he is one. You can take whatever you want, but if you need to be explained why ivermectin doesn't help with covid, try DMs, no one wants people arguing politics on this forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vendor Account

  • Group:  Vendor Account
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  643
  • Reputation:   708
  • Joined:  10/20/2015
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

We have access to ivermectin and HCQ

Please contact us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Emerald Sponsor

  • Group:  Emerald Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  175
  • Reputation:   245
  • Joined:  01/31/2014
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

On 5/21/2021 at 11:21 AM, Ck1kid said:
Anti-parasite
It can treat infections caused by roundworms, threadworms, and other parasites.
 
Brands: Soolantra, Sklice, and Stromectol
Availability: Prescription needed
Pregnancy: Consult a doctor
Alcohol: Avoid. Very serious interactions can occur
Is there a vendor on this forum that can help me? Thank you.
 

Were you ever able to locate any? I am also looking, specifically for Ivermectin pills. [I did get in contact with Trinity, but they only have the cream available at this time.]

I truly am looking for some for a friend, and so I don't have anything to go on other than "Ivermectin pills"; i'm not sure of brands, dosages etc. The antiaging store link above is out of stock. (The neurotoxin angle is unsettling, but again, this isn't for me.)

Take care everyone.

Edited by 3mbolden
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators.

  • Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  2,072
  • Reputation:   2,161
  • Joined:  07/27/2019
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

@3mbolden  @Ck11kid Moda just posted that he has them now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Opal Sponsor
ijijijijijijij

  • Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  32
  • Reputation:   15
  • Joined:  10/16/2020
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

On 7/6/2021 at 8:56 AM, 3mbolden said:

Were you ever able to locate any? I am also looking, specifically for Ivermectin pills. [I did get in contact with Trinity, but they only have the cream available at this time.]

I truly am looking for some for a friend, and so I don't have anything to go on other than "Ivermectin pills"; i'm not sure of brands, dosages etc. The antiaging store link above is out of stock. (The neurotoxin angle is unsettling, but again, this isn't for me.)

Take care everyone.

Ivermectin pills are widely available from Indian IOPs:

https://www.buy-pharma.md

https://www.alldaychemist.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...