You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Golden Monk Maeng da

Jiub1

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  166

For the first time ever I tried kratom today do to being out of my usual opi4t3s. & I ordered the red vein Maeng da from goldmonk and took 3grams, let it stir in a mixer for 15 minutes (slow mixer using magnets) and drank it like a shot, chased it with a cup of water. 

Didn't taste nearly as bad as I expected based on what I was reading (reminds me of strong white tea without sugar, which I used to drink a lot) 

After 30 minutes I started feeling it and now it's been 2 hrs and I feel good. Not euphoric or necessarily high but I feel content and I should be suffering the start of withdrawals right now as my tolerance was 80mg 0xy daily. 

So glad I finally tried it. This is permanently going into my pantry for any time I need to bridge a few days between opi4t3s. 

Can for sure recommend red vein Maeng da from golden monk.

Greetings, 

Jiub