You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jokerrc

Hotrobtakes

• Members
Hotrobtakes

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12

I know this vendor was never on here as far as I know but he was a big player in Europe and as I got burnt so did many others. He had a minimum of almost 3.5 hundo which for about 10 months was thought of as a good idea.

Prices were very good at those bulk prices, it kept down customers other than those that were serious, gave more attention to detail for some of the best stealth out there (and I mean stealth like there was basically no way other than package getting lost it wouldn't arrive) and most of the items were of very good to good quality.

But the last couple of months people began getting only parts of their orders justified as a mistake promised to be rectified... And maybe some were but I doubt all were. The last month I believe he just took everyone's money and sent nothing. 

I still hope I was one of the lucky and get mine haha. Sucks because I had used him in the past and I got top notch product.. I guess I finally got burnt... First time if it remains so... As far as being scammed goes.