You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Might be receiving a pack soon, pray for me

Novod

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  25

I have been out of the RC scene for a few years. Back in 2016 i ordered RC lysergamides from C4nada to U$ dozens of times with no issue receiving. Almost two weeks ago I had an order ship from rarechems of some cathinones and some RC benzos. I kept the order as small as the minimum but they do not offer non-NL shipping at the moment, so I'm just praying it lands safely. Not gonna get my hopes up in case it doesn't land.

I've read many people ordering to the U$ saying they are receiving 100% of more than a dozen packages this year alone, but there is also a wide sentiment that the RC scene is hot right now especially for ordering from NL to U$. I could get my package as early as tomorrow. If i do receive it I'm going to throw a party. I will update this thread if/when it lands safely.

• Members

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  59

How’s it turn out 

• Members

7 hours ago, Phuoko said:

How’s it turn out 

As of today, the 28th, i have not received it. I've seen people report it takes anywhere from 11-31 days or even more sometimes to receive in the U$ from this NL vendor. If I don't receive it after 2 months I will ask for a reship with the non-NL shipping. They dont offer it on website anymore but apparently if you ask for a reship they will send it that way which makes it much more likely to land. I'm going to check again at the landing site on Friday.

• Members

I checked again today, it has not yet landed. I will continue to check each evening.

• Members

Also i know this is a bit much to update this thread like this so I will only update after this if it arrives or if 2 months pass without its arrival in which case I will request it to be sent again