You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

On Milf Island...as The Saying Goes

The Shattered Soldier

The Shattered Soldier

• Group:  Spammers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,161

You are what you eat....

25ix36x.jpg

OF COURSE IT'S BIG YA DINGUS!

SHE PUSHED A BABY OUTTA THERE!

(Look at his purdy blue eyes

:wub: )

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  716

Well, hello there, I don't think we've met before, although you look familiar. Perhaps with the help of a weed whacker we can have a good time later. ;)

EDIT: Why did you say "His eyes"? Me thinks maybe I spoke too soon. Just goes to show not to judge a book by its cover. I would've wrecked that thing even more, now my stomach is upset.

The Shattered Soldier

Well, hello there, I don't think we've met before, although you look familiar. Perhaps with the help of a weed whacker we can have a good time later. ;)

EDIT: Why did you say "His eyes"? Me thinks maybe I spoke too soon. Just goes to show not to judge a book by its cover. I would've wrecked that thing even more, now my stomach is upset.

You are what you eat, and you eat a lot of that if Jewy invites you to MILF island. Don't worry, I was thinking about hitting that too. Just make sure you're at least an "Honored Member" before you go because VIP's and Poobahs get first pick. PM me for a good Z-pack pharm a few weeks before you pack your bags.

Here's a preview of how you'll come back:

x2nzh2.jpg

Guest 99 Luftballons

milf-leader.jpg

Do this MILF whilst your eears enjoy mo of the 80's. https://www.youtube....ayer_detailpage for your eyes only fool! I have sang this at the top of my lugs many times in the shower. My wife says I am way gay...I just dont do the sex part. I like boobs and the V. I also paint her nails and do all the cooking (luv it).

Like this or die fuck sticks!

and what is sad is that some fag somewhere will slap the monkey and look longingly in to this clowns eyes.

The Shattered Soldier

Do this MILF whilst your eears enjoy mo of the 80's. https://www.youtube....ayer_detailpage for your eyes only fool! I have sang this at the top of my lugs many times in the shower. My wife says I am way gay...I just dont do the sex part. I like boobs and the V. I also paint her nails and do all the cooking (luv it).

Like this or die fuck sticks!

and what is sad is that some fag somewhere will slap the monkey and look longingly in to this clowns eyes.

As I recall, that's not the Octopussy song. Get off my thread!

• V.I.P Member

OMG, I'm a post op tranny now! I love my trunk, but that would be nice to play with. I'm not sure if my friend will let me continue to bump uglies without my trunk, and I have fun playing with my trunk already. Theres just too much to learn about those things at my age, otherwise I'd look at it as a money maker. I sure spend enough trying to get my face covered with it now.

So invite me if you dare, at any level. Once the ladies hear about my prize winning pie eating ability they tend to find a way to share their recipe with me. Once I've cleaned my plate they beg for Mr Johnson, so my motives are not entirely altruistic. IMO nothing is more stimulating than hearing "Oh, oh, oh... I can't hold it! AAAAHHHHH OMG! Now give me that pencil stub baby!

• Content Count:  0

You are what you eat....

25ix36x.jpg

OF COURSE IT'S BIG YA DINGUS!

SHE PUSHED A BABY OUTTA THERE!

(Look at his purdy blue eyes

:wub: )

Bored are we?! Things must be really slow over in the Mexican section. And yes, guilty as charged! I've always ascribed to the Doritos Theory where that's concerned. I crunch all I want, they just keep making more!

The Shattered Soldier

Bored are we?! Things must be really slow over in the Mexican section. And yes, guilty as charged! I've always ascribed to the Doritos Theory where that's concerned. I crunch all I want, they just keep making more!

Somebody emailed me all of these pussy pics that looked like aliens and suggested that it might give some picture ideas. I don't think he envisioned this. We'll see what he thinks when it's time to wake up in Canada, whatever the fuck THAT time zone is.

Somebody emailed me all of these pussy pics that looked like aliens and suggested that it might give some picture ideas. I don't think he envisioned this. We'll see what he thinks when it's time to wake up in Canada, whatever the fuck THAT time zone is.

Oh, NOW I understand! It was "That Guy", eh? Interestingly enough, I happen to know someone who received that very same email, LOL! And no, I doubt the sender ever envisioned the end results!

• V.I.P Member

This is making me hungry. I've never heard of the Dorito Theory but it''s more clever than "You got yours and I got mine". It certainly is true that the supply never runs out. One might be sidelined by maintenance issues, but that's why theres one up the street. And one across the road. Heck, now that it's on my mind I realize they are all over the place. I need to find 2-3 more, when is that trip? I hope bringing lots of Summers Eve products and razors isn't frowned upon. Fur pie without the fur is so much better. It's much better to shave them than try to get fur out of your teeth.

For those that may be too young to remember, the "Doritos Theory" I refer to is from their long running ad campaign of the late 1980's and early 1990'. "Crunch all you want, we'll make more!". Here's an example:

http://youtu.be/YY0PkZo7FMs

• V.I.P Member

That guy needs a friend like me. One who would take that young lady and put a smile on her face.

That young lady needs a friend like me. One who finds it a source of pride to make their face look like a glazed donut. :P

The Shattered Soldier

Stop talking about Doritos on my pussy thread! Dip into this assholes!

2uoi42g.jpg

Archived