You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Importance Of A Healthy Breakfast

The Shattered Soldier

The Shattered Soldier

• Group:  Spammers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,161

This was originally posted in the personal advice thread, but the Soldier's ego says it deserves it's own topic.

ie2gdu.jpg

• Content Count:  0

I couldn't agree more. Breakfast is THE most important meal of the day. Might I recommend Jewy's Big Breakfast for Dictatorial Regimes? Personally, after I've started my day with a meal Hunter S. Thompson would be proud of, I feel quite refreshed and read to quell an uprising or two!

2wnsjdj.jpg

The Shattered Soldier

• Content Count:  1,161

I couldn't agree more. Breakfast is THE most important meal of the day. Might I recommend Jewy's Big Breakfast for Dictatorial Regimes? Personally, after I've started my day with a meal Hunter S. Thompson would be proud of, I feel quite refreshed and read to quell an uprising or two!

2wnsjdj.jpg

I really love the straw, little wide, but nice design. But I'm assuming none of this is yours. NOBODY would crush a pile that BIG. That's like 20 pills! Anyway, the coffee looks nutritious, or is that cappuccino? The credit card looks like it's got a low balance, but high limit, the recently bankrupt Soldier salivates over that. The only thing that doesn't balance out the meal are the light cigarettes. Did you know that they cause a deeper, more painful lung cancer than regular smokes because people can naturally inhale them further? Anyway, the Soldier used to smoke Kools, Newports, and Marlboro Menthols. Yeah, every day was Black Friday, now every morning is Black Sunday (Cypress Hill) with some Havana lace, some troll blood, and Fruit Loops with French Vanilla coffee creamer instead of milk.

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Content Count:  894

Two packs a day of Marlboro Menthols with the filter cut off and imported caviar from Russia is my usual breakfast.

Slammer

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  0

To brighten up an otherwise mundane Monday, here's a "Healthy Breakfast" blast from the past, courtesy of William H. Royer Inc. Oh, those were the days. A simpler time indeed. No longer can dad neck a couple of Quaalude 300's, hit the club and nail some skank in a bathroom stall and STILL get a restful night's sleep. Not to mention being greeted the next morning by a smiling family and a fresh breakfast as he heads to the office. Dad didn't know how good he had it, or, well, maybe he did, judging by that smile on his face. Viva La 714!

e6pxzc.gif

Archived