You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Coca Leaves

calastia

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  25

Coca leaves aren't cheap, but they're wonderful to chew (you break down the leaf and keep it in the pocket of your cheek). They are amazing for head and neck pain, are a stimulant, and keep you focused. I get them with the Llipta (activator), but you can use pickling lime or baking soda instead. Making tea from the leaves also works well, but personally I find chewing them to be much more pleasurable. Here are two vendors I have used. Make sure you get the whole leaf, or the crushed Inka Tea, as these are the best:

http://www.mycocatea.pe/Coca%20tea - Always good transactions, shipping takes about 2-3 weeks and can be tracked.

https://mercadoinka.com/tea-bags-delisse - Also excellent, but they no longer sell whole leaf, which is what I prefer.

Boy howdy is that stuff expensive! When I lived in SE FL I could score an eight ball of really good blow for the price of 200g of that coca leaf which will contain < 1% alkaloid.

The Shattered Soldier

• Group:  Spammers
  • Content Count:  1,161

Coca leaves aren't cheap, but they're wonderful to chew (you break down the leaf and keep it in the pocket of your cheek). They are amazing for head and neck pain, are a stimulant, and keep you focused. I get them with the Llipta (activator), but you can use pickling lime or baking soda instead. Making tea from the leaves also works well, but personally I find chewing them to be much more pleasurable. Here are two vendors I have used. Make sure you get the whole leaf, or the crushed Inka Tea, as these are the best:

http://www.mycocatea.pe/Coca%20tea - Always good transactions, shipping takes about 2-3 weeks and can be tracked.

https://mercadoinka.com/tea-bags-delisse - Also excellent, but they no longer sell whole leaf, which is what I prefer.

Almost all of the leaves shipped to the US are de-cocainized by regulation. If you are lucky enough to find a vendor who sells them in their pure form, then you've struck gold! I spent a lot of time writing to different vendors to ask them about this problem. I know the leaves contain other properties, but who the hell really cares about them?

Ain't nothin' like the real thing, ain' nothin' like the real

ain't nothin' like the real thing, ain't nothin' but The Hill!

edit: Oh, and please, let's not source in posts or even over pm's. It's risky business if you want to stay on the forum! The only thing we can really source are pharm sites with working websites and this is only when starting a thread for said pharmacy. Be careful.

• 11 months later...
Guest ZeroZia

I'd be interested in a good coca leaf source that ships to the US. I miss that from Central America. Good shit, very subtle.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  49

i always used Comprasperu to ordered my kilos of coca tea bags. They ship it labeled as Green Tea though i imagine for customs.

Archived