You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why do newer stims get such a bad rap

TheArm

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  37

Mostly all of stims are covered, but not so much the newer ones. I realize here and other places have this answered or debated many, many times. Reddit, I don't trust, here I do.

Anyways, stims like HEP, Hexylone, 4FPD, MF-PVP, MDPEP etc, HAVE to have some form of worth to them. I just don't see the point in synthesizing things that, basically amount to nothing (seems to be the case). It seems it'd be better to simply cut out stims entirely from a vendor's stock. (Eb-canq, lol, from RCBS(according to another vendor's site, ebk =bk-bbdp as shown on the paper from the analysis to identify it), I swear was a fucking mentally-handicapped high school kid's failed lab experiment. It made me furious, the only thing I ever threw away. Why, how, and who the hell  thought it was a good idea. Whoever manufacturers these should make micro-batches, that have a few unbiased "testers" to inform them when they made a mistake. Yes, I see the how that's a dumb statement, like pre-sale testers.

If they DO have "pre-testers" on deck, they don't value them or listen to them. Sure, let's cook up a batch of Butyl-Pentylone, instead of Eutylone. The only material I have ever encountered that, even in PG, is totally insoluble and catches on fire but doesn't vape or smoke, but literally catches fire! It's basically, non-psychotropic, overpriced poison at that point. Someone needs a punch in the throat for being a shitty chemist, in a planet of 8 billion people, fucking hire a better one. Seriously.

Apologies for the huge rant, but it's such am irritating thing to me. My hope was to hear some neutral/positive feedback on the newest stims. I want to take a gamble with mf-pvp. The long period between this, and the chems I mentioned earlier, leads me to believe these were more thoughtful creations. I do find it hard to believe that a-pihp is the last possible success.

• Members

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  77

not as good.

Ex: a-pvp was popular and loved --> banned --> a-php -->banned --> worse (but legal) a-pxp analogues.

Like all companies, producers main concern is profit, so they will sell any legal chem they can regardless of effects

Edited by fadi

• Members
swifTinator

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  220

hEp=junk

• Members
swifTinator

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  220