You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Imaginary Girl Lol Yea Right

Without the apple juice and "DBG" written across her bare chest, I'm afraid you could have just gotten those pics from Google Images. Sorry, unacceptable.

• Group:  Spammers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  0

So how is her cosmetology degree coming along?

LOL, you're killing me! The DBG one-liner king.

lol u guys crack me up..still mad shes not imaginary.... :P awwwww

What bout that stang?? know im riding an young mmm id be mad too :D

You've lied and mislead us from the beginning, cadillak, nobody trusts you anymore. Until you provide titty and apple juice pics, you're just the liar who resides at our mom's houses.

Now, drink some more sizzurp, Four Loko and take some more Xanaxâ„¢. Then grow a pair and take those damn pics!

Heisenberg / HNB

Why is your user name "cadillak" but you actually drive a ford? Just more proof of Vitalis' theory that you are using google images. ;)

Why is your user name "cadillak" but you actually drive a ford? Just more proof of Vitalis' theory that you are using google images. ;)

cadillak is a pathological liar and a titty and apple juice tease, I don't believe a single word he types. By the way, I searched my mom's house and I didn't find that bugger anywhere. I even checked under her bed and in the secret, hollowed out wall where she keeps all her benzos, firearms and stockpiled food for the upcoming apocalypse...

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Content Count:  894

cadillak is a pathological liar and a titty and apple juice tease, I don't believe a single word he types. By the way, I searched my mom's house and I didn't find that bugger anywhere. I even checked under her bed and in the secret, hollowed out wall where she keeps all her benzos, firearms and stockpiled food for the upcoming apocalypse...

Good lord, your onto this Apocalitic, bunker, stockpiled food nonsense with this nice innocent/guy now.

How pitiful of you, V

God have mercy on him.

Slammer

Good lord, your onto this Apocalitic, bunker, stockpiled food nonsense with this nice innocent/guy now.

How pitiful of you, V

God have mercy on him.

Slammer

Heisenberg is already a client of mine, he just purchased a bunker from Alex and took advantage of the free Bible with every order special!

As for cadillak, he's neither nice nor innocent and I refuse to sell him a bunker; I say let him perish in flames when God shakes his mighty head, decides he's not pleased where man has been, then tears us down and starts again.

Repent now, Slammer, for the Day of Judgement is close at hand!

siren.gif

Wait a second, you're confusing the Wookie. How can you be undead and a bible thumper Uncle V? I don't remember them talking about becoming a walking, bunker selling corpse in Sunday school. Now Alex Jones, ok, he's perfectly consistent with the walking dead.

No, I'm depressed that she's real. And will be able to vote someday.

Wait a second, you're confusing the Wookie. How can you be undead and a bible thumper Uncle V? I don't remember them talking about becoming a walking, bunker selling corpse in Sunday school. Now Alex Jones, ok, he's perfectly consistent with the walking dead.

I'm one-of-a-kind, that's how! It all has to do with how I was killed, remember how I died? Well, when I returned, I felt a need to atone for my unsavory behavior during life and now I spread the good word about bunkers, Bibles and benzos; I'm a huge advocate of all three.

Archived