You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Traveling to Amsterdam

BongoRed

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  27

I’m heading back in a few months, no issues with taking what I have prescribed with me. I’m curious if anyone can tell me anything over the counter or easily accessible I should keep an eye out for. Shrooms and herbs an obvious, but anything else?

Thanks in advance. 

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  755

15 hours ago, BongoRed said:

I’m heading back in a few months, no issues with taking what I have prescribed with me. I’m curious if anyone can tell me anything over the counter or easily accessible I should keep an eye out for. Shrooms and herbs an obvious, but anything else?

Thanks in advance. 

Apparently they don't sell shrooms anymore. To many tourist having bad trips and having and causing accidents. You can get truffles. Not as good. The herb is crazy prices £30 for a G. The selection of herb is poor. 

Amsterdam isn't what it use to be 10 year ago. Canada and US have taken the lead in the herb department.

Only thing they lead the way in is the knocking shops.

Archived