You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EMS USPS TRACKING

Joeycrack

• RUBY Sponsor

• Group:  RUBY Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  61

Does anyone have experience calling customer service and inquiring about the crap tracking they have? Just curious if it was helpful and if they actually locate your pack or not. I’m talking more so EMS shipments. You can clearly see it leaves where it was sent but from there they don’t seem to update.  This isn’t my first rodeo I have been purchasing for a long time online so I’m well aware of shipping issue. I just have never inquired and curious if others have! Thanks!

Guest Rippedmover

Hey I'm at work so the quick answer is no, they couldn't tell me anything useful at all. They see what we see....which for privacy concerns is probably what they just tell people.

On a side note - unrelated to magazines, I've had overnight shipping take 3-4 days. And I mean actually post marked on the day. So I called and finally talked her into just flat out telling me how it happens -- they have X amount of weight of mail they can put on flight A traveling to city B. Filling airplane seats via ticket sales is priority. So if at the last minute 2 airline tickets are sold, then the amount of overnight mail allowed onto the flight is reduced...due to weight limitations. They basically gamble.

• RUBY Sponsor

• Group:  RUBY Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  61

34 minutes ago, Rippedmover said:

Hey I'm at work so the quick answer is no, they couldn't tell me anything useful at all. They see what we see....which for privacy concerns is probably what they just tell people.

On a side note - unrelated to magazines, I've had overnight shipping take 3-4 days. And I mean actually post marked on the day. So I called and finally talked her into just flat out telling me how it happens -- they have X amount of weight of mail they can put on flight A traveling to city B. Filling airplane seats via ticket sales is priority. So if at the last minute 2 airline tickets are sold, then the amount of overnight mail allowed onto the flight is reduced...due to weight limitations. They basically gamble.

Thank you for replying I appreciate it. It’s frustrating when you pay for quick delivery and packs are landing that were sent standard way a lot faster!  The carrier needs to straighten that out. I know it’s been like that for years it just would be nice if they made some changes. That is a good point you brought up. I had a vendor explain another way in which the issue occurs. I’m sure there are many factors. Hopefully in the future they make some much needed changes!

Archived