You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fake attentin

Korengal08

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  41

NotFD676544-C28E-43E3-80F7-1CA1E469F8EC.thumb.jpeg.d73fabe0b2c1f174a77cac39a6ad1c9e.jpeg sure if I’m allowed to say the name of vender I used but I got the sugggestion from another Iop site about a month back. Yesterday I received the package and when I opened found 90 loose pills that are imprinted BL on one side and nothing on the other. I’ve looked all throughout the internet and found some that were close but none that are exactly the same. I was wondering if anyone here knows what these are?

Also want to say that I’ve been hovering around here for a while and this seems like a good community. Finally started researching bitcoin and have set everything up. Now just waiting for a transfer so I can donate and become a VIP member. Thanks in advance 

Archived