You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Los Angeles ISC/Customs

Softee

• Sapphire Sponsor

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  25

I have a package that has been stuck in LA for 2 weeks.  The only time I ever got LLs was when they went through LA vs. San Francisco or Chicago.  Is it my bad luck or have others experienced the same?  Not that I have a choice in the matter but trying to determine if I've lost yet another?

• Sapphire Sponsor
lookinforthebiscuits

• Content Count:  134

Same here. Hopefully it's just the xmas backlog. Pretty frustrating though. 

• Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Content Count:  315

@ Softee - hope all works out.  I'm in a similar situation, but with gatekeeper on right side.   I hear you - it would be good to at least know if it still has a chance of coming or not.  The ONLY time I've had something be held up this long is when they were typing up my LL to send to me instead of my flower delivery.  And, I can't find any blogs or comments on the general internet about whether or not the govt. partial shutdown could be responsible, OR if it's just general leftover holiday stuff, or not. Grrrr! Sending good thoughts your way!

Guest Dumbo88

US Customs and CBP are not getting paid since before your package showed up.  Thanks to our AMAZING leader, moral is at an all time low with those guys.  So they aren't in a big hurry to process packages. Thanks to Trumps wall bullshit you can wait on your meds until he gets what he wants!

Here is  a link below about the back up for import items.

Last time order SA had a govt strike, now this order my country is locked up.  Can't catch a break!

The good news, moral is at an all time low and people not getting paid probably aren't going to be over zealously doing their duty as customs officers.

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/regulations/border-delays-loom-in-longterm-government-shutdown

Guest Dumbo88

Any movement?  My gear just hit ISC NY, will be interesting to see if it is affected.  I will keep yall posted if it clears in the near future.

"Maybe the shutdown could last years." 

-Our dipshit in office

Guest Dumbo88
On 12/28/2018 at 5:17 PM, Softee said:

I have a package that has been stuck in LA for 2 weeks.  The only time I ever got LLs was when they went through LA vs. San Francisco or Chicago.  Is it my bad luck or have others experienced the same?  Not that I have a choice in the matter but trying to determine if I've lost yet another?

Any movement?  My gear just hit ISC NY, I'll update if anything interesting happens.    Usually ISC lasts no longer than a day, if it does the IN/OUT customs scan is skipped an it goes straight to Jamaica Queens sort.  I've done this more than I care to count, so if it takes longer it will be clear pretty quick.

• Sapphire Sponsor
lookinforthebiscuits

Still no movement here. Been stuck there for over 3 weeks now. What a pain.

• Sapphire Sponsor

• Content Count:  25

Unfortunately, the Los Angeles employees are either still doing their jobs or are really grouchy, but I got my LL yesterday.  Biscuits, I hope you get some good news.  

• Sapphire Sponsor
lookinforthebiscuits

@Softee No good news unfortunately. Same outcome as you. Appreciate the solidarity brother (or sister). Hope we both have better luck next time.

Archived