You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lol's - Is Your Name, Address Logged?

jules

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  209

Within 8 years of so, I have only received (I think) THREE lol's -- Two of which have been recently or it could be 4 and 3 - My memory is horrible because the last lol received was a couple of months ago. It was the last time I ordered from overseas. I want to order again but I don't know if I need to get it sent to a friend's place or either get a remailer service. Do they store your name and/or address whereas they "look it up" when international shipments arrive OR do they just go by where it came from and what they detect "in the package?"

It seems they would have too much "mail" coming in to check EVERYONE's name, address!!

Please advise if anyone knows - I would like to order soon but would like some advice first.

THANKS!

Jules

• Members

• Content Count:  264

I can't imagine they would have a database with addresses. I think that it would be very time consuming to try to cross reference every parcel that went through that facility. Buy the way I think the term is LL (love letter) not lol. I wish you luck with future mailings.

• Members

• Content Count:  209

Thanks Chef--

That's why I just logged on - I was cooking dinner - thinking about the day and remembered that I had put LOL - as we all know is laugh out loud. I guess I have used lol so much in email, etc. that it was the first thing to come to mind and I rushed in here to change it. Too late.

You are correct - which makes me feel better - there is A LOT of international postage and mailings - I will try again and see what happens.

Thanks for the good luck on purchase.

• Members

• Content Count:  264

If it makes you feel any better I was Laughing out loud when I was reading your post.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  16

What difference would make if a friend or remailer send you the package? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

• Content Count:  321

none that i am aware of

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  716

I think, but could be wrong, he was wondering if it would help keep the package from being intercepted if it was sent to a different address from the shipper.

I too had wondered if Customs would keep track of addresses once they did confiscate something. But it would require every mailed packages address be entered into a database. Given that scanners sort most of the mail it is possible but I haven't seen anything to make me think it happens. Especially since people who have received a LL were able to get more stuff mailed from the same vendor and got it.

• 1 year later...
Guest MathewM

Im wondering this also.. Do packages sent using a remailer still get inspected by customs after the remailer has posted the package to its destination?

For example, I live in Australia. If I used a USA remailer, ordered something from India that gets posted to my remailer in USA, then from USA to Australia, Is it just as likely that the package will be inspected by Australian customs?

Seems like it would double my chances of seizure, I mean my drugs could be taken from US customs or Australian customs.. Is this correct?

A package from US might be less likely to be inspected in Australia than a package from India, but still..

• Members

• Content Count:  17

I've also wondered about this, years back I received a couple letters. If they took the time to empty the package and put a letter in, log the item so that it may be claimed if you call or write in. Then why would they not also store that information to cross reference later. How else can they keep track of trends in suspected importation illegalities? Yes the system is overloaded with more mail than can be dealt with... If someone is consistently ordering meds which are intercepted by customs, eventually that person may be flagged for at least a cursory investigation.

Just my two cents, the system may be flawed and imperfect but if they have absolutely no databases that store this information at least temporarily then what's the point? Thoughts?

Guest MathewM

I've also wondered about this, years back I received a couple letters. If they took the time to empty the package and put a letter in, log the item so that it may be claimed if you call or write in. Then why would they not also store that information to cross reference later. How else can they keep track of trends in suspected importation illegalities? Yes the system is overloaded with more mail than can be dealt with... If someone is consistently ordering meds which are intercepted by customs, eventually that person may be flagged for at least a cursory investigation.

Just my two cents, the system may be flawed and imperfect but if they have absolutely no databases that store this information at least temporarily then what's the point? Thoughts?

I think they might turn a blind eye so to speak to the occasional/regular user.. 

If you order a few hundred benzo's or trams, posted to your own home address, under your own name, who in their right mind is going to turn that for a profit? 

Order 300 on a monthly basis to your own home MAYBE they store in info to use against you if your caught illegally selling them..

Order 500 on a weekly basis however, that's a different story..

Not to say its impossible to get 500 pills past customs, shit I got 1000 v@liums coming my way (Really hope they reach me)

Keeping record or not, boarder security are not complete morons, I dont think it's too hard to tell the difference between personal use & distribution.

I've had a few packages opened by customs containing prescription only benzo's, they sealed it back up a notice saying "This package was opened by customs for inspection"

Maybe its too much paper work or maybe they just don't care..

Realistically I think their main goal is to stop as many kilos of heroin as they can, not waste their time punishing the everyday working class man for a few prescriptions he may or may not need..

Kudos to customs!

• 1 month later...
Guest Element4990

I do not believe that they keep any track of all. If anything they may make it a point to see where all these packs are going, city and state wise. And focus on that particular area a little harder. Then. I could be wrong.

Guest yellowbelly

Within 8 years of so, I have only received (I think) THREE lol's -- Two of which have been recently or it could be 4 and 3 - My memory is horrible because the last lol received was a couple of months ago. It was the last time I ordered from overseas. I want to order again but I don't know if I need to get it sent to a friend's place or either get a remailer service. Do they store your name and/or address whereas they "look it up" when international shipments arrive OR do they just go by where it came from and what they detect "in the package?"

It seems they would have too much "mail" coming in to check EVERYONE's name, address!!

Please advise if anyone knows - I would like to order soon but would like some advice first.

THANKS!

Jules

There is nothing to Lol about a LL.... :rolleyes:

• V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  2,102

I think for the most part what people are ordering is small potatoes and honesty LE does have the time or money to go after the little guy. Unless there is an obvious pattern and frequent shipments

Yeah I'm sure our info is logged into a computer but there's some much friggin data in the world it get purged almost as fast as it goes in.

Archived