You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hydro Vs Oxy & Codeine

10ec

• Members

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  49

My doctor gives my 60 hydro for pain, and I get it refilled every 3 months. Lately, the 60 does not last 3 months.

I'm tested everytime I go, don't know how many panel, but I pee in a cup, and he test it in office. I know he test in

office because last time he said I only tested for opiates, before he wrote me a new scrip.

What I would like to know is with the info provided, will oxycodone or codeine show up on a drug screen. Or, if I

took one of these, how long should I stop before my next doctor visit.

• Group:  Grand Poobah
  • Content Count:  730

6-8 days you should be good if you aren't lazy and sedentile.

• Members
OblivionzGoat

• Content Count:  172

My doctor gives my 60 hydro for pain, and I get it refilled every 3 months. Lately, the 60 does not last 3 months.

I'm tested everytime I go, don't know how many panel, but I pee in a cup, and he test it in office. I know he test in

office because last time he said I only tested for opiates, before he wrote me a new scrip.

What I would like to know is with the info provided, will oxycodone or codeine show up on a drug screen. Or, if I

took one of these, how long should I stop before my next doctor visit.

meh, urine: 3-4 days max i'd say... plenty of good ole H2O will help it along nicely as well. blood: approx. 24 hours... it also depends on what the doctor is testing for. if its just hydro your fine, but if he is suspicious then your screwed. i mean an opiate is an opiate, you need to know what he is testing for... here is a nice website to answer all your drug test passing questions. ;) mua-haha! dandy little chart, even goes into depths of saliva and hair sample... :D no shite!

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetable.htm

good luck and best regards, my friend!

-Oblivion-

• Members

• Content Count:  49

Thanks for the advice. I'll check out that web site.

• 10 months later...
  • V.I.P Member

• Group:  V.I.P Member
  • Content Count:  716

I would not trust the times on that site as far as time it takes to be clean. While many factors are included I think the one I found dealing with BZ types is closer. The site linked to above is trying to sell cleaners while the other I found is info from a testing lab. 

The difference is noticeable in things like Ata~van, which the cleaning site says 1 to 6 weeks while the lab report say 1.5 to 2.5 days. Here is the source for my info : http://www.norchemlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Benzodiazepines-facts.pdf

Archived